By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Are we starting early?

Around the Network

... We changed our time last week here in North America.

Anyways, I have to listen to audio files on my PSP while playing, so I will not be hearing anyone's chatter. Please do not feel offended.

I see that daylight savings time in Canada and the US caused some confusion to our Brazilian friends too. You'll know for next week. (In other words, yes, unless you hear otherwise, assume there is a game every saturday)

Good games guys. Thanks for playing.

Next week might be our 1 year anniversary fiesta.

Dogs does that mean that the game started 1 hour earlier?

Cause then I will be really late for it.

Anyway, nice games but too few of our people.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

yes. One hour earlier. You never change your time in Brazil?

Around the Network

We do. It used to be for me that the games started at 19:00. Then the times changed. So the games started at 18:00.

Now with your change, the games will start at 17:00.

And that's hard for me cause that's when I go to Church with my dad. We've been doing it for many years and it would be kinda difficult to change it, specially for a game.

So, I will try to make it but I will be really late from now on.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Great games guys. Thanks for hosting dogs. That last minute in the cores match in Capital was very fun.

If the game will be at the same time as last week, I will only be able to play the last hour or so.

Dogs, is there a way to start a game an hour late? Not today, obvioudly, but in the future? (with the other members weighing in too)

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Tonight's game is cancelled, sorry.

Discussa among yourselves sheduling, but there is no way I'm finishing at 7:30 (ie 5:30 to 7:30) because it interferes too much with supper.

Well, ok then. Tell me how much you can change and the others will say if they accept it.

www.jamesvandermemes.com