By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

@kas

Your mad kamikaze dive at me while we were both heroes in destroyed capital was amazing to watch. It was almost a straight dive. I was sure I was going to die but the flak turret shreds warhawks when your a hero. It even survived your straight on tow missle hit.

Around the Network
Dogs Rule said:
Good games, thanks for playing.

Hero mode was really cool. So was Collection. I didn't realize (despite the message) that I could pick up multiple cores at the same time. I though maybe carrying more then one radioactive container might shrink my character's testicles.

I'll definitely be incorporating these mores in the rotation.

A Hero Dropship is damn near impossible to bring down. I shot one 8 times (12 shots, 8 hits) with a tank and it still had energy.

The vehicle-less maps at the end made for some interesting matches.

Thanks for hosting.  Great games as usual.

I really like the collection mode before it needs more team work to win.

FYI, "The scoring system is progressive, so if you score just 1 Core, your team gets just 1 point. 2 Cores will score 3 points. 3 Cores are good for 6 points…and if you manage to work as a team and bring all 4 Cores back to the Reactor at once, then your team scores a whopping 10 points!"

I think at one point during our game today, I picked up all 4 cores "by accident" and I scored 10 point.

I really hate the Omega Dawn map.  That map really brings up my motion sickness.....

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

I saw your jump into the water with the cores flow. You lucky man just as you dived off my rocket went over your head.

Mirson did you here me. When I shouted for you to stop so I could pass you a core in the VF cores match you stopped.

Yeah i knew i almost got caught but didn't knew it was your rocket.

I couldn't afford to die and let those 4 cores that close to your base

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network
Flow said:

Specially when you were about to deliver the 4 cores in archipelago, and i got you, got the cores and jumped to the water, it was too close to your base.

That was you? I was so pissed at that person (in a friendly way). Cunning stratefy. ;)

marciosmg (who is also Brazilian, Flow) asked me in another thread if the League would be around in January when he estimates he'll be able to get  PS3. I told him that I hope so and that as long as there is interest, I'll keep hosting and playing. :)

I'll wait before I add him to the roster though. ;)

I guess epsilon72 didn't receive his Warhawk copy.

@dawve
LOL, I was half way through a loop when I happened to see your glowing turret on the ground directly below me, that was awsome going down completely vertical while shooting everything thing I had.

@Dogs
Im gonna start listening to what my mom told me when I was little, "always play on the sidewalk" and "look both ways before crossing the street" I was basically a hood ornament throughout the games :p

Hero was awsome, that was the first time I enjoyed that mode. Also remember that during collection pressing triangle will make your player drop his core so you can pass it on to a teammate.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

I have epsilon on my friends list dogs and he still comes up as NA on the warhawk buddies list. So I take it the game hasn't arrived for him.

kasillas88 said:
@dawve
LOL, I was half way through a loop when I happened to see your glowing turret on the ground directly below me, that was awsome going down completely vertical while shooting everything thing I had.

@Dogs
Im gonna start listening to what my mom told me when I was little, "always play on the sidewalk" and "look both ways before crossing the street" I was basically a hood ornament throughout the games :p

Hero was awsome, that was the first time I enjoyed that mode. Also remember that during collection pressing triangle will make your player drop his core so you can pass it on to a teammate.

That's what mom's do, when they're not hitting on Skip. ;)

That first time, you did turn into my tank's path. Since it was at least partially your fault, I only very briefly mourned your character's passing. ;)

Glad to know you can drop the container. Now as Wenlan pointed out, we need to start using teamwork to maximize points by dropping them off for others.

Yeah moms sure like to hit on skip.:)