By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

yeah when I first got ran over I had a core and noticed you were behind me with one also, so I forgot tking was on and jumped out in front of the tank to pass the core on to you .........but got squashed during the process :\

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network
Mirson said:
Sorry for cutting your hero status short hanafuda.

It was pretty funny in the first hero game when I became the hero. Three Warhawks were on me.

No problem.  If you managed to kill me, then you must have been doing well because I was doing a great job of killing myself!  Does it give you 1 mine as soon as you become Hero?  I think so, because at least twice I had the biofield and then became Hero, so then thought it would be great to lob a biofiled and then do some killin', only every time I did it I threw a mine (not even knowing I had any), then ran up to it (thinking it was going to heal me) only to have it explode and kill me instantly...

Also, sorry for whoever it was I teamkilled.  The very first thing I did after joining was teamkill someone!  I was in the back of the jeep gunning away and someone got infront of me and they were dead instantly...

Oh well, at least I got a new rank - the one you get at 15,000 points

PSN - hanafuda

Flow said:
Flow said:
Dogs Rule said:
Flow said:
Dogs Rule said:
dawve24 said:

Specially when you were about to deliver the 4 cores in archipelago, and i got you, got the cores and jumped to the water, it was too close to your base.

You're the one who did that? ROFL!

@ dawve, I couldn't really hear you. It must've been a coincidence; I saw you with a core, that's why I stopped. 

@Hanafuda

I wondered what was happening to you at one point you were -7 and still pulled it back. Nice the 9000 point rank is what I am going for next.

hanafuda said:
Mirson said:
Sorry for cutting your hero status short hanafuda.

It was pretty funny in the first hero game when I became the hero. Three Warhawks were on me.

No problem.  If you managed to kill me, then you must have been doing well because I was doing a great job of killing myself!  Does it give you 1 mine as soon as you become Hero?  I think so, because at least twice I had the biofield and then became Hero, so then thought it would be great to lob a biofiled and then do some killin', only every time I did it I threw a mine (not even knowing I had any), then ran up to it (thinking it was going to heal me) only to have it explode and kill me instantly...

Also, sorry for whoever it was I teamkilled.  The very first thing I did after joining was teamkill someone!  I was in the back of the jeep gunning away and someone got infront of me and they were dead instantly...

Oh well, at least I got a new rank - the one you get at 15,000 points

That was me. I had just thought to myself that it was great that you had made it back to the league, when bamm: TEAMKILL. ;) EDIT: BUt don't worry about it.

I don't think you can trigger your own mine. Only someone else shooting it can.

Around the Network

Ah yes, sorry for the teamkills: canadia, godofwine and don't remember who else I teamkilled.

All these Teamkill apologies this week! Should I turn down the friendly fire damage? Personally I find it more fun/challenging to have negative consequences if you use firepower carelessly.

Are we the oldest League on VGC?!

Dogs Rule said:

That was me. I had just thought to myself that it was great that you had made it back to the league, when bamm: TEAMKILL. ;) EDIT: BUt don't worry about it.

I don't think you can trigger your own mine. Only someone else shooting it can.

you can trigger your own mines as well as those of the enemy with any weapon.  Unless they changed it recently you could even knife your own mines.

We should leave the Tkilling as it is it makes you decide if a shot is worth taking. I think we are the oldest and BEST vgc league.

Keep the teamkilling. It's very fun to have. I usually forget that these games have teamkilling. I was shooting Wenlan on purpose at the first collection game, so he can stop and give me the core. Then I saw his life was going down xD