By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

skip said:
Dogs Rule said:

That was me. I had just thought to myself that it was great that you had made it back to the league, when bamm: TEAMKILL. ;) EDIT: BUt don't worry about it.

I don't think you can trigger your own mine. Only someone else shooting it can.

you can trigger your own mines as well as those of the enemy with any weapon.  Unless they changed it recently you could even knife your own mines.

You can trigger it with your own weapon sure, but Hanafuda was implying that he walked over it and it killed him, which I thought was impossible.

Around the Network
Dogs Rule said:
All these Teamkill apologies this week! Should I turn down the friendly fire damage? Personally I find it more fun/challenging to have negative consequences if you use firepower carelessly.

Are we the oldest League on VGC?!

keep the friendly fire damage.  It gives consequences for shooting tows, tank shells, rockets, etc carelessly into bunches of people.

Great games today...my first two hero stints lasted a combined 1 second...I thought I was unbreakable as hero...tanks running over the hero = hero dies!!!!

I have no idea how many times a turned a corner and saw a tank with 'BOWTIES' over it and got smashed! :D

Collections were fun, and I think I figured out how Hero by the last game. See ya next week hopefully.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

I saw bowties run you down with the tank in heroes godofwine. Give dogs a tank and there is no mercy.

Dogs Rule said:
skip said:
Dogs Rule said:

That was me. I had just thought to myself that it was great that you had made it back to the league, when bamm: TEAMKILL. ;) EDIT: BUt don't worry about it.

I don't think you can trigger your own mine. Only someone else shooting it can.

you can trigger your own mines as well as those of the enemy with any weapon.  Unless they changed it recently you could even knife your own mines.

You can trigger it with your own weapon sure, but Hanafuda was implying that he walked over it and it killed him, which I thought was impossible.

It may have been coincidence, or may have been because people were firing at me anyway, and their fire triggered the mine for instant death.  Either way, I never knew I had a mine or mines in the first place!

I vote to keep friendly fire on too.  That was the only teamkill I made in the whole session.  I was just a bit too far back from the action I guess and as you died so quickly I guess you can't have had much health left before I gunned you down

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

Who is this Bowties you keep speaking of and how come we have never been seen together?

(It's hard to find a remotely manly picture of Clark Kent on google images. )

EDIT: @Hanafuda

I think I had full health. I must have since I was so far from the action, waiting for a Tank to spawn.

Nice pic skip.:) but so true.

Dogs Rule said:

Are those the glasses all the 'cool kids' are wearing up there in Quebec? :)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

I tried to put that pic in my sig, but in order to fit the rest of the stuff, I would have to shrink it to a indiscernible size. It gave me a good laugh though, thanks for that. :)

EDIT: @Kas. I wish. That look (3 piece suit with a hat) is so classy. The glasses are a different story. I wish formal hats would make a comeback.