By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

wenlan said:
Mirson said:
Keep the teamkilling. It's very fun to have. I usually forget that these games have teamkilling. I was shooting Wenlan on purpose at the first collection game, so he can stop and give me the core. Then I saw his life was going down xD

that was you?

yes, keep the teamkilling so i can friendly fire those who kill me numerous times in the previous game

I knew you were consumed with thoughts of revenge from the first time I saw your hate filled avatar. I'm on to you, Wenlan. ;)

Around the Network

An amazing game or an amazing movie? Really a tough decision but hope you liked the movie :)

You guys are awesome, i'm still remembering some parts of that game =P

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

To much crazy and fun stuff happens in the league games to remember it all at the end. I always remember things I saw in the game well after we have finished.

Surely you are exaggerating about how much fun you are having. Warhawk got an average of 83 on Metacritic. ;)

Sod metacritic I have huge amounts of fun playing warhawk. The only time I don't enjoy it 100% is when I go on crazy mad rank improvement phazes. All the flying to get certain medals/ribbons etc can be a chore when you don't like flying.

Around the Network
dawve24 said:
Sod metacritic I have huge amounts of fun playing warhawk. The only time I don't enjoy it 100% is when I go on crazy mad rank improvement phazes. All the flying to get certain medals/ribbons etc can be a chore when you don't like flying.

Forget ranks. I'm just about the lowest ranked person in the league despite buying the game at launch. I have less then 3 hours of ranked gaming (to my recollection. ;)

I usually don't bother about the ranks but a friend of mine who I sometimes play with keeps on at me to improve my rank. I have grabbed 4 this week and will leave it for a while at that.

EDIT: page 30 folks your all welcome.

That was a pretty good CTF match kas. We dominated the other team.

hey dogs i'd like to request a layout/game mode combination for the next league as i've played it a few times and it's so damn fun.

layout: Grinder (vapourfield glacier)
mode: Hero, CTF or Collection

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Can you send me a PSN reminder at about 3:50PM on Saturday? I'll probably remember on my own, but just to be safe. Same goes for anyone who has a layout request/suggestion.