By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

kasillas88 said:
Dogs Rule said:

Are those the glasses all the 'cool kids' are wearing up there in Quebec? :)

actually all the cool people wear aviators and purple suits

Around the Network
Dogs Rule said:

Who is this Bowties you keep speaking of and how come we have never been seen together?

(It's hard to find a remotely manly picture of Clark Kent on google images. )

EDIT: @Hanafuda

I think I had full health. I must have since I was so far from the action, waiting for a Tank to spawn.

That sucks then, as it didn't even show me a health bar or anything - just that after shooting for a bit it came up that I had teamkilled someone...

Anyway, if you did have full health, then you had plenty of time to get out of the line of fire!  It's not like I was deliberately tracking you or anything

PSN - hanafuda

lol @ skip XD

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Dogs you do know a tank isn't the only ground vehicle don't you. You could give the rest of us ground fighters a chance by driving jeeps or apcs. No you have to wait for the tanks to respawn.:)

You look good in a purple suit skip:) I can see why the milfs flock to you.

Around the Network

Keep the friendly fire please, it makes things way more interesting.

Still, i can't help but to apologize when i TK someone lol

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

I'm aware of that. The worst think is they only respawn when the unit that was there before gets blown up. So I kept thinking "come on will you die already" regardless of who had it. ;) Just kidding. I drove a couple of Jeeps today, mostly to get to a tank quicker, but also to try to shoot skip's tank or warhawk which failed miserably. I don't like the way I clumsily switch from driver's seat to turret. I'm very slow at it.

Mirson said:
Keep the teamkilling. It's very fun to have. I usually forget that these games have teamkilling. I was shooting Wenlan on purpose at the first collection game, so he can stop and give me the core. Then I saw his life was going down xD

that was you?

yes, keep the teamkilling so i can friendly fire those who kill me numerous times in the previous game

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Sorry guys i was MIA, i had two tickets to watch the Dark Knight, spectacular movie

You missed some amazing games alucard but I think I would have went to see the movie also. Although knowing my warhawk addiction maybe not.

I heard from jerseyboy who is very busy this month but says he will make league games after that.