By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Dogs Rule said:
dawve24 said:
Well I do love pink floyd dogs but I have had enough of this. Its a bluetooth headset for me.

I can here everyone bar yourself dogs who are sometimes garbled and at other times not.

If you are close to your system, get a wired USB headset. They're the greatest in my book, if you can stand the wire. I personally hate bluetooth.

EDIT: Thanks Flow. I was never sure if I was encountering you or your guest. though.

That was my cousin, playing warhawk for the first time. If you couldn't tell the diference, that means i've got to practice lol

I remember dawve, and remembering your voice from past games, i think i didn't heard you =/

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

Your cousin played some really good games tonight flow. Also you sniped me I promised myself I would stay in my tank to stop that and you still got me running for one.

Finally got up early enough to join. Had an early night last night...

I don't get Hero at all yet.

Thanks for the later games Dawve.

PSN - hanafuda

Flow said:
Dogs Rule said:
dawve24 said:
Well I do love pink floyd dogs but I have had enough of this. Its a bluetooth headset for me.

I can here everyone bar yourself dogs who are sometimes garbled and at other times not.

If you are close to your system, get a wired USB headset. They're the greatest in my book, if you can stand the wire. I personally hate bluetooth.

EDIT: Thanks Flow. I was never sure if I was encountering you or your guest. though.

That was my cousin, playing warhawk for the first time. If you couldn't tell the diference, that means i've got to practice lol

I remember dawve, and remembering your voice from past games, i think i didn't heard you =/

Shoot and evade, that is all I am thinking, so I rarely take notice to who I am shooting at or evading. ;) Figuring out where the warhawk will be when the tank shell reaches it takes a lot of concentration. ;)

That reminds me. Sorry for the teamkills, people (mostly Kas).

dawve24 said:
Your cousin played some really good games tonight flow. Also you sniped me I promised myself I would stay in my tank to stop that and you still got me running for one.

He did some things that impressed me indeed. He managed to knife some people down and even capture a flag, and that made him very happy lol.

You owned me in most our hero encounters >.<

Around the Network

No problem hanafuda, anytime mate. I have decided to just rambo it when being the hero. Charge forward and look for theirs.

I didn't send you an invite this week hanafuda as I know how early it is for you.

Sorry for cutting your hero status short hanafuda.

It was pretty funny in the first hero game when I became the hero. Three Warhawks were on me.

Dogs Rule said:
Flow said:
Dogs Rule said:
dawve24 said:

Shoot and evade, that is all I am thinking, so I rarely take notice to who I am shooting at or evading. ;) Figuring out where the warhawk will be when the tank shell reaches it takes a lot of concentration. ;)

Most times you got killed it was me though, i was watching him closely.

And that reminds me, sorry for the teamkills, and for my cousin teamkills too.

Flow said:
Dogs Rule said:
Flow said:
Dogs Rule said:
dawve24 said:

Most times you got killed it was me though, i was watching him closely.

And that reminds me, sorry for the teamkills, and for my cousin teamkills too.

Specially when you were about to deliver the 4 cores in archipelago, and i got you, got the cores and jumped to the water, it was too close to your base.

@ Dogs
I too wonder what the problem is with that. Wish we could get it working. :( Oh and I played against someone else yesterday and it didn't disconnect. Maybe its better now. That first game we played was really tight even with the lag and all.

Oh and sorry for the team kills guys especially Dogs. Think I killed dogs twice in a row while I was the Hero.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme