By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

i only played the first DM but it was a blast. good game

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Oh i sucked in the start of that first DM. I think i got first place in the ranking 3 times =).

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Good games, thanks for playing.

Hero mode was really cool. So was Collection. I didn't realize (despite the message) that I could pick up multiple cores at the same time. I though maybe carrying more then one radioactive container might shrink my character's testicles.

I'll definitely be incorporating these mores in the rotation.

A Hero Dropship is damn near impossible to bring down. I shot one 8 times (12 shots, 8 hits) with a tank and it still had energy.

The vehicle-less maps at the end made for some interesting matches.

Could any 1 hear me in the games I have tried everything bar taking a hammer to the PSeye.

The small collections and hero games are much better than the full maps used in the official servers.

I agree about the hero dropship dogs when you were blasting it I hit it with 2 tank rounds and an rpg.

Around the Network
dawve24 said:
Could any 1 hear me in the games I have tried everything bar taking a hammer to the PSeye.

The small collections and hero games are much better than the full maps used in the official servers.

Let me put it in the words of Pink Floyd: Your lips move, but I can't hear what your saying.

Actually, I hear you, but it is so garbled that I can't understand what you say. It's the same with Wenlan.

@Yubitme

Your Ping was the best of the bunch. Our connections is therefore not what is causing our Baseball troubles.

I think i heard you, but in split screen it didn't showed the names of who is talking.

Dogs, each encounter i had with you was awesome. And i think most people didn't knew that you can carry multiple cores, what gave me an upper hand in the first collections game =P

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Well I do love pink floyd dogs but I have had enough of this. Its a bluetooth headset for me.

I can here everyone bar yourself dogs who are sometimes garbled and at other times not.

dawve24 said:
Well I do love pink floyd dogs but I have had enough of this. Its a bluetooth headset for me.

I can here everyone bar yourself dogs who are sometimes garbled and at other times not.

If you are close to your system, get a wired USB headset. They're the greatest in my book, if you can stand the wire. I personally hate bluetooth.

EDIT: Thanks Flow. I was never sure if I was encountering you or your guest. though.

Flow with my accent you would know if you heard me.:)

I did try to apologise for teamkilling your cousin.