By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii sales for the future..

Fishy isn't even drawing Leo's thoughts, he has no idea what Leo thinks will happen after 08 and he even drew the predictions incorrectly for what happens by the end of 08. So in essence he just drew a funny picture to try and belittle someone's predictions by skewing them in a comical fashion.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
FJ-Warez said:
leo-j said:
FishyJoe said:

I see now your cherrpicking quite nice, thank you for a mod you sure like to troll.

How is this trolling???

He is only drawing your thoughts... and yes, we want a minimun of 40 millins to the end of the year... and so far you haven't made a reasonable statement for the defense of your "33 millions" prediction...

I already edited by post and stated why I beleived the wii would make 33 million by this years end, also it is trolling in the sense that he is trying to change the topic into a "Sony fanboy sayz wiiz da losez PS3'sersz wins", I have not stated anything about the ps3 nor 360, and he is trying to turn this topic against me.

Mmmm, nop,YOU turned this topic against you, you have very pesimist prediction for the Wii, and without given any back up(for your prediction) you aks for back up of the other people predictions...

Again you put the Wii to the 360 levels (So far is outselling both, but somehow is going to sell less than the PS3, without any back up) ... what is more likely, the Wii having another good year, or the Wii having a very bad H2 of 08?

And yes, you are suporting the PS3 with you prediction...

That is not trolling...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
FJ-Warez said:
leo-j said:
FJ-Warez said:
leo-j said:
FishyJoe said:

I see now your cherrpicking quite nice, thank you for a mod you sure like to troll.

How is this trolling???

He is only drawing your thoughts... and yes, we want a minimun of 40 millins to the end of the year... and so far you haven't made a reasonable statement for the defense of your "33 millions" prediction...

I already edited by post and stated why I beleived the wii would make 33 million by this years end, also it is trolling in the sense that he is trying to change the topic into a "Sony fanboy sayz wiiz da losez PS3'sersz wins", I have not stated anything about the ps3 nor 360, and he is trying to turn this topic against me.

Mmmm, nop,YOU turned this topic against you, you have very pesimist prediction for the Wii, and without given any back up(for your prediction) you aks for back up of the other people predictions...

Again you put the Wii to the 360 levels (So far is outselling both, but somehow is going to sell less than the PS3, without any back up) ... what is more likely, the Wii having another good year, or the Wii having a very bad H2 of 08?

And yes, you are suporting the PS3 with you prediction...

That is not trolling...

Read again, dude Im not going to argue with you any longer if you dont understand what I am saying in this topic than dont post at all.

mM
leo-j said:

Do you even know what cherrypicking is or are you just parroting terms to try and look smart?

Demand has already been more than met in Japan and EU, yet it still wins both regions handily, but according to your "theory" sales should be way down to 360/PS3 levels?  Why aren't they then?  And why will it just magically plummet in NA for no reason?

Torillian said:
Fishy isn't even drawing Leo's thoughts, he has no idea what Leo thinks will happen after 08 and he even drew the predictions incorrectly for what happens by the end of 08. So in essence he just drew a funny picture to try and belittle someone's predictions by skewing them in a comical fashion.

Sorry....Fishy didn't draw that. I'm not sure if it came from SDF or a VGChartz response to an analyst (can't recall which firm). It's one of those: you had to be there, things. It is essentially the graph form of "Wii is teh fad."

The best thing we all can do is to discontinue quoting that graph in this thread. Unfortunately it has turned into a yelling match against Leo-J...mostly because he responds to friendly rib poking by threatening to report someone or call them trolls.

Leo-J....for future reference; just ignore the obvious taunts. You....and your threads.....will thank me.

Around the Network
leo-j said:

Ive seen some of your guys signatures, like neos and more users stating the wii will be almost at 50 million by this year's end, I dont understand why you guys beleive this, though what do you think will happen for the wii to reach that numbers since I think its impossible, what do you think that makes it possible?

This is you, asking for back up, without give any back up of your prediction, in this way you turned the topic against you...

The price? Increase in demand? Nintendo creating more wii's? What?

This is you editing your post...

Why I expect the wii to end up with as much as 33 million consoles by the end of 2008:

I do not expect the wii to be something that every person in the world wants and it will no longer sell out sometime in mid 08, demand should be met at that point and sales should drop to around 360 levels.

This is you, telling us that somehow the Wii is going down to the 360 levels (And the PS3 winning, since now is outselling the 360)

Notice: I can be wrong, Im not a fortune teller than can tell the future like some people that have posted on this forum stating the wii "WILL" sell more than 40 million, meaning they already know what will happen in the future since they can predic it after all.

This way you put most of the people against you... thats why FJ put that char, to make the thing funny...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Why suddenly all the hate towards Leo-J?!...

He's just giving his opinion and his thoughts of how the Wii is going to sell the rest of the year! I might not agree with him but it is his opinion!... He can share it with us and i don't think it is fair how everyone is treating him right now because a lot of people in this thread are implying stuff that Leo-J simply did not wrote... Nor did he have the intention to!

Thanks for your time!

THE NETHERLANDS

FishyJoe said:

Fishy Joe........all wrong. The wii needs large NEGATIVE sales after 08.....jeez

Nintendo has already upped production to 2.3 million units per month, with that number only set to rise. It will need to because demand has not yet been reached and the Wii is only becoming more popular. Last week in US/Canada, it outsold 360 and PS3 combined.  There is no ceiling on this thing and with massive holiday sales, the Wii could easily hit 50 or 60 million by the end of '08.

damkira said:

Nintendo has already upped production to 2.3 million units per month, with that number only set to rise. It will need to because demand has not yet been reached and the Wii is only becoming more popular. Last week in US/Canada, it outsold 360 and PS3 combined.  There is no ceiling on this thing and with massive holiday sales, the Wii could easily hit 50 or 60 million by the end of '08.

Where did you get that 2.3 number from?!... Last time i checked it was still @ 1.8 million a month!

THE NETHERLANDS