By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Gets Unnerved By A Crying Baby

Some of the stuff this guy has come out with is just nuts... if there is a "first" he will be as a president I predict he will be the First president assassinated in this millennium in the states.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
Why is he such a fucking asshole, and why do people think he should be President?

We are a desperate country and the Republican party isn't what it used to be. Their goals have been mixed up and I wonder why there should be a Republican Party anymore. As for Trump...he was born that way I guess. Trump is just an unsavory character and if views from youtube are anything to go by, which usually they aren't, more people are watching Democratic videos so I don't think the majority of America wants him as President, just a strong few of us. He won't get elected.

I can't look at him without seeing those hands. it like he is already a caricature of a real person.

bunchanumbers said:
I can't look at him without seeing those hands. it like he is already a caricature of a real person.

I have the best hands. The best. They're yhuge. Yhuuuuge. And I know hands. Believe me folkes. I have the best hands. You're just jealous because you have loser hands. Weak hands. Soft. Your hands compared to mine are probably the worst hands in the history of hands. Sad.

Goatseye said:
naruball said:

I expect him the day before the election to withdraw his candidacy and say that the whole thing was a joke in order to show how far America has fallen that they'd want to a guy who does and says all those things.

It reminds me of a movie where someone created a digital actress and the creator tried to destroy her by making her star in shit movies ("I'm apig") only for people to keep praising her. It's like that with Trump. He could kill a person and people would still vote for him and attack Hilary as if her possibly being a terrible human being has to do with anything.

Funny...

Completely forgot about that...

Around the Network

I found him charmingly funny on video.

God I can't wait for the national debates where this guy is live, in front of the world, and has to answer thorough and tough political questions without the ability to just scream and insult people. Talk about comedic gold. I'm seriously thinking about having a Super Bowl-like party just so we can all watch and laugh our asses off. It's going to be hilarious lol

Normchacho said:
Why is he such a fucking asshole, and why do people think he should be President?

Because the average american is far, far, far, far, far, far... faaaaaaarrrr too unintelligent. That and closet bigots. Lots and lots of those as well. lol

User was moderated for this post

-Super_Boom

Donald Trump punched a baby? OmG!

Seriously though, why is there a crying baby in the first place while people are talking and listening? Trump or not, the mother should've had the courtesy to step out... at least.

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:
Donald Trump punched a baby? OmG!

Seriously though, why is there a crying baby in the first place while people are talking and listening? Trump or not, the mother should've had the courtesy to step out... at least.

1) your huddled together in a large gathering, getting in or out, mid speech is probably going to be hard, and more disruptive than the baby weakly crying.

2) DT was far from the viewers, to him that baby would probably barely be heard at all. The polite thing to do would be too ignore it.

3) single mother with a baby, thats a supporter of his, might not have had a choice in the matter, and had to take the baby with her.

Its not like he punched a baby, but... he riducled a supporter, simply because they had a baby.

Its just something people dont do.