By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Gets Unnerved By A Crying Baby

JRPGfan said:
LivingMetal said:

Does a person need empathy to be a good leader?  Just asking, not really questioning.  And I do think it depends.  But let me just say for me as long as the United States is protecting its people such as myself so I can freely serve those around me to help one another is ultimately what matters to me.

Leader without empathy?..... dictator?

Imo yes, no good leader is without empathy.

Humans can come up with good solutions by understanding the situation without being emotional.  But I did state in my previous post that it depends as you so graciously bolded.  So why take such a polarized one sided response?  I didn't.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
JRPGfan said:

Leader without empathy?..... dictator?

Imo yes, no good leader is without empathy.

Humans can come up with good solutions by understanding the situation without being emotional.  But I did state in my previous post that it depends as you so graciously bolded.  So why take such a polarized one sided response?  I didn't.

Problem is Trump is probably the most emotional presumptive leader I've ever seen. Just about anything can get him to lose his cool, he takes the bait on many things that I'm sure even his advisors would wish he'd not get involved in. 

That approach probably works ok in the corporate world where being ruthless and being a blow hard can kinda work for you, but I don't think that'll work in the arena of governing actual human beings (big difference from cutting deals for real estate). 

JRPGfan said:
COKTOE said:
It's fucking mind blowing to me that anybody would vote for this man.

They just want America to be great again.

Starting with building the great chinese wall... of america, to protect itself from mexicans.

Dont worry about costs, we can just force that onto those dirty mexicans.

(do I need to put in sarcasm tags?)

Sometimes his behavor does have me abit worried, either way its gonna be intresting if he is elected.

Ooooo. I think you're ok without the tags. The sheer amount of obvious red flags this clown raises, or SHOULD raise, is staggering. It's all so obvious, I have trouble even talking about it.  Person A - "That water sure is wet." Person B - "Yes! Yes I know it is! Why are we discussing this?"

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Lafiel said:
just more evidence of how thin-skinned DT is

he can dish out the insults, but can't deal with the slightest of opposition/annoyances - exactly like a schoolground bully

Actually, I took this as being thick skinned.  He says what he says because he's not bothered by the resulting opinions of others.  If you're thin skinned, you'll be too afraid to act out of fear or repercussion.  Or you'll act out of the expectation of "everyone" because you're afraid to offend anyone.  Now that's thin skinned.

The look on his face when he tells her to get out kills me. I'm dying laughing.

Around the Network

Not sure how anybody can vote for such a despicable human being.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

yuck person, yuck as fuck.

Soundwave said:
The look on his face when he tells her to get out kills me. I'm dying laughing.

Just saw this on Twitter:

Trump kicked the baby out 'cos he didn't want competition in the 'small hands' category.

Just couldn't let that one go, could he. How embarrassing.
But I guess handling such a situation in a mature way is too PC for him.

Soundwave said:
LivingMetal said:

Problem is Trump is probably the most emotional presumptive leader I've ever seen. Just about anything can get him to lose his cool, he takes the bait on many things that I'm sure even his advisors would wish he'd not get involved in. 

That approach probably works ok in the corporate world where being ruthless and being a blow hard can kinda work for you, but I don't think that'll work in the arena of governing actual human beings (big difference from cutting deals for real estate). 

And for the record, I'm not voting for Trump nor Hillary to help with some transparancy here.  I do understand where you are coming from, and let me also voice that the United States is not set up for a dictatorship government.  Even if Trump has a dictator mentality and gets elected president, there's no way he or any other person similar in mentality will be able to exercise a dictatorship role as the President of the United States.  That's just abuse of power that supposedly the United States government is structured to protect against.  And this goes for Hillary as well.  Of course hard line Republicans feel that Hillary will abuse power just as much as some of you here have voiced that with Trump.  Bottom line, let's all stop getting so Holier Than Thou about politics because both Donald and Hillary are both equality screwed and no amount of one's personal paradigm is going to make them any more righteous than anyone else.