By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107
ljigga said:
RolStoppable said:
HOU-NE 2 ARI-BUF 1 OAK-TEN 1 WAS-NYG 2
CLE-MIA 2 BAL-JAX 2 DET-GB 2 DEN-CIN 1
MIN-CAR 2 LA-TB 2 SF-SEA 2 NYJ-KC 2
SD-IND 2 PIT-PHI 1 CHI-DAL 2 ATL-NO 1 by 7

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Around the Network
HOU-NE 1
ARI-BUF 1
OAK-TEN 1
WAS-NYG 2
CLE-MIA 2
BAL-JAX 1
DET-GB 2
DEN-CIN 2
MIN-CAR 2
LA-TB 2
SF-SEA 2
NYJ-KC 2
SD-IND 2
PIT-PHI 1
CHI-DAL 2
ATL-NO 2 by 6

alternine said:
Everybody counting the Titans out against the Raiders huh. Ok Lets hope the underdog effect comes into play here lol

I view it almost as a toss up game with the Raiders having a slight edge.  Not too up on Titans info but are they still an average/below average team?

amp316 said:

HOU-NE 1 ARI-BUF 1 OAK-TEN 1 WAS-NYG 2
CLE-MIA 2 BAL-JAX 1 DET-GB 2 DEN-CIN 2
MIN-CAR 2 LA-TB 2 SF-SEA 2 NYJ-KC 1
SD-IND 1 PIT-PHI 1 CHI-DAL 2 ATL-NO 1 by 3

I changed my mind.  I'm picking Baltimore over the Jags.  Common sense intervened.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

HOU-NE HOU ARI-BUF ARI OAK-TEN OAK WAS-NYG NYG
CLE-MIA MIA BAL-JAX JAX DET-GB GB DEN-CIN CIN
MIN-CAR CAR LA-TB TB SF-SEA SEA NYJ-KC KC
SD-IND SD PIT-PHI PIT CHI-DAL DAL ATL-NO NO by 3

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
alternine said:
Everybody counting the Titans out against the Raiders huh. Ok Lets hope the underdog effect comes into play here lol

I view it almost as a toss up game with the Raiders having a slight edge.  Not too up on Titans info but are they still an average/below average team?

They're actually a shit team.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

theRepublic said:
HOU-NE 1 ARI-BUF 1 OAK-TEN 1 WAS-NYG 2
CLE-MIA 2 BAL-JAX 2 DET-GB 2 DEN-CIN 2
MIN-CAR 2 LA-TB 2 SF-SEA 2 NYJ-KC 2
SD-IND 1 PIT-PHI 1 CHI-DAL 2 ATL-NO 2 by 3

Changed it to numbers.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

amp316 said:
sethnintendo said:

They're actually a shit team.

K lol we'll see

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

RolStoppable said:

He might get the starting job if he plays really well today and doesn't fumble, because I don't think that Rawls will miss more than a couple of weeks. I've kept Rawls for now, got rid of Hill (who splits the workload with Bernard most of the time) and added Coleman from Atlanta. Funnily enough, my opponent in the fantasy league looks to be starting Freeman, so MNF will be the battle of Falcons RBs. Too bad that it probably won't matter by that point anymore because my roster is too thin overall. I should have considered that other fantasy coaches handle things like Bayern Munich.

I got to know a lot about Christine Michael last year when Dallas traded a mid-draft pick for him. He's a physically talented guy who seems to be plagued throughout his career by problems above the neck, lol. It's not a new thing unfortunately, and it certainly didn't work out for him in Dallas.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1545618-christine-michael-wows-on-the-field-knucklehead-off-it-at-the-combine

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/christine-michael-dallas-cowboys-seattle-seahawks-marshawn-lynch-demarco-murray/vrnmc9yfxn2l181sjb0f550sk

etc/infinity

Anyone can turn it around, he's had a ton of opportunities to take a step, maybe this one he will grab and not let go. I wouldn't bet on it though :/

Well this I did not see coming. Bills absolutely destroying the Cardinals.