By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

Wow so icing the kicker actually worked for once.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network

Good to see we almost got 32 people again.

Remains to be seen if Denver still has its #1 defense.

Yeah, Denver defense didn't look as formidable as it did last season, though I guess that's to be expected when they lose a couple players to other teams.

Defense played incredible. Offense turned the ball over 3 times and was lethargic at times and they still held the #1 scoring offense from last season to only 20 points. As the season goes on if Ware gets healthy and Marshall can stay in the game at MLB, they'll hit their groove again.

Even average QB play would be better than what they got last season.

So, are the chocolocos still decent, or did the kitties just wilt? A sad John Elway makes me hope for the latter, but a sulking crybaby Cam Newton makes me hope the Panthers just aren't that good...

Around the Network

Siemian had some good and some bad. Overall though he looked good. He played with poise and confidence. Can't wait to see how he does over the course of the season.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Well not off to a good start but apparently it was a close game. Didn't have a chance to see it considering I work 2nd shift.

Denver's defense is prove solid.

I'd have picked the Panthers, so me missing that game isn't too bad.

CAR-DEN TB-ATL  2 MIN-TEN CLE-PHI 1
CIN-NYJ  1 OAK-NO  2 SD-KC BUF-BAL 2
CHI-HOU  2 GB-JAX  1 MIA-SEA  2 NYG-DAL 2
DET-IND  2 NE-ARI  1 PIT-WAS  1 LA-SF LA by 7