Multiplatform Era 4 2.22%

Total:180

1. XIII
2. VII
3. I
4. VIII
5. IX

Haven't played the other ones.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
OdinHades said:
1. XIII
2. VII
3. I
4. VIII
5. IX

Haven't played the other ones

A..Another person who likes FF XIII? 

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:

Eh, I said I liked XIII too!

Wright said:
COKTOE said:

Eh, I said I liked XIII too!

Sorry Wright. I was pretty lazy in reading the other comments. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Goodnightmoon said:

IX the last? That's an absolute nonsense.
But anyways, my top 5 would be

1. VI
2. IX
3. VII
4. V
5. X

The worst are II, VIII and XIII

Right, because IX had garbage characters and garbage plot, and I'm 99.5% certain that the only reason a lot of people like it is Vivi (who is also a complete waste of a character slot).

BasilZero said:

I'm gonna add the spinoffs as well but they wont be numbered but placed aside if they were counted though.

These are all the games from the FF series I have played/completed

The only ones I havent played are: FFXIII Lightning's Return, VII Dirge of Cerberus, Tactics Advance A2, The Four Heroes of Light, XI and XIV (and the CC spinoffs)

1. Final Fantasy IX
2. Final Fantasy VI
3. Final Fantasy VII
4. Final Fantasy IV
5. Final Fantasy X
--- Final Fantasy Dissidia/Dissidia 012 Duodecim
--- Final Fantasy Tactics
6. Final Fantasy XII
--- Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
7. Final Fantasy XIII-2
8. Final Fantasy VIII
--- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
9. Final Fantasy V
10.Final Fantasy  XIII
--- Final Fantasy Type-0
11. Final Fantasy X-2
12. Final Fantasy III
13. Final Fantasy I
--- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
14. Final Fantasy II
15. Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings
16. Final Fantasy IV The After Years

Thank you for finding a way to include the spinoff titles without actually including them. Apparently mods can't even follow a simple rule (go figure). And I guess a lot of people interpreted "Main Series Titles" as including direct sequels... I should edit the front page. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

4 is my personal favorite. That's really all I'm in the mood to post for lmao

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Azuren said:

Right, because IX had garbage characters and garbage plot, and I'm 99.5% certain that the only reason a lot of people like it is Vivi (who is also a complete waste of a character slot).

Quite strange you blame it for that when your favourite is V, wich has an awesome combat system but pretty awfull story and generic characters.

And no, Vivi is not the reason, that sounds like you trying to simplify why people likes it.

COKTOE said:
[…]

I love it! Played it for hundreds of hours and I am actually very proud of dat platinum trophy! =D

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Goodnightmoon said:
Azuren said:

Quite strange you blame it for that when your favourite is V, wich has an awesome combat system but awfully generic story and characters.

And no, Vivi is not the reason, that's you trying to simplfy why people likes it.

FFV was simple enough that I could ignore the story for the most part and focus on the job system, for which alone it deserves full marks. 

Aaaaand yeah, most people I've discussed this with have claimed a special place in their hearts for Vivi or agreed with me that it wasn't a very good Final Fantasy. There's also the unsettling third group that just fangasms over Kuja (the worst FF villain ever, period). So while you may, for whatever reason, like the game for non-Vivi reasons, a large number of people like it for Vivi reasons. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Quite strange you blame it for that when your favourite is V, wich has an awesome combat system but awfully generic story and characters.

And no, Vivi is not the reason, that's you trying to simplfy why people likes it.

FFV was simple enough that I could ignore the story for the most part and focus on the job system, for which alone it deserves full marks. 

Aaaaand yeah, most people I've discussed this with have claimed a special place in their hearts for Vivi or agreed with me that it wasn't a very good Final Fantasy. There's also the unsettling third group that just fangasms over Kuja (the worst FF villain ever, period). So while you may, for whatever reason, like the game for non-Vivi reasons, a large number of people like it for Vivi reasons. 

I'm on none of those groups, the game was just fantastic and is widely considered as one of the very best of the saga, if you want to believe that is because Vivi is cute then go on but it makes no sense, and honestly to think that a bag of shit like II, the most infamous of the saga for very good reasons, is way better than IX... well, hard to understand tbh but opinions I guess.