By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What type of girls are you really into?

My avatar tells you everything you need to know.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Koei Tecmo Girls
Never disappoint.

LMAO

barneystinson69 said:

Why am I not surprised that this guy wrote this thread? Hot and smart? Damn, I'm going to die alone...

Come on dude, you know the power of the Playbook, use it !

As I said in other similar threads I'm into fit girls, I honestly don't think I could have a happy relationship knowing that my girlfriend might one day pass out due to her eating disorders/lack of will to lose weight. Other than that she really just needs to be outgoing...

Those on whose crotch there lies a hole wherein ,upon being penetrated & filled up by the Male Sexual Organ™ and its spermatozoons, the reproductive process takes place and from where ,subsequently, a new human life would emerge.

I'm not too picky when it comes to girls. Everything is alright as long as she's not an annoying and crazy cunt.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

19-23, thin, pretty face, intelligent etc. I find older women to be too cynical, too stuck in their ways, lacking spontaneity and excitement. Plus, I'm a sucker for beauty and physically, women peak around 23.

Around the Network

Nerdy alt girls. I love tats and fit bodies. I'm a pretty quiet person, so it's nice to be with girl who can force me into conversation, but at same time not drive me crazy with non-stop talking.

My wife.

I like the warrior women. The skills to kick ass, be it armed, hand-to-hand or tactical, plus the attitude to boot. Best case scenario: the soul of a Klingon warlord in the body of a fit Latina.

Big breast girl who is nice. I like slightly chubby ones since these girls are likely to have bigger breast unless they are very rare ones like Merilyn Sakova before her breast reduction :-p

Proud to be a Californian.

Attractive type
Cis male type
Dark type
Fighting type
Fairy type
Normal type

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"