By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What type of girls are you really into?

Dulfite said:
My wife.

A wise man.

Around the Network
Augen said:
An equal.

I used the statement in regards to my wife, "I didn't want to save a princess, I wanted to rule with a queen".

Augen said:
An equal.

I used the statement in regards to my wife, "I didn't want to save a princess, I wanted to rule with a queen".

same.

intelligent.  strong.  assertive in a respectful way.  a true equal partnership.

my celeb crush.

Luke888 said:
ktay95 said:
Koei Tecmo Girls
Never disappoint.

LMAO

barneystinson69 said:

Why am I not surprised that this guy wrote this thread? Hot and smart? Damn, I'm going to die alone...

Come on dude, you know the power of the Playbook, use it !

As I said in other similar threads I'm into fit girls, I honestly don't think I could have a happy relationship knowing that my girlfriend might one day pass out due to her eating disorders/lack of will to lose weight. Other than that she really just needs to be outgoing...

I'm 26, and I'm at that time of my life in which I'm not too concerned about a relationship (yet). I'm just starting to build my career, and I'm no longer 21. And if I am getting somewhere in my relationship, I probably wouldn't share it anyway (except for maybe getting married). Damn... I'm turning into Ted Mosby! OR CHANDER...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I love girls who love a lot of breast play among other factors.

Around the Network

Crazy stupid fine!

Any kind really. Doesn't really matter to me. Shy, Bitchy, Chatty, Mean, Clingy Dont care. I love women lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

What's this "female" species you're talking about? I know no s-such thing!

I'm not into girls anymore, I prefer women.

Xbrah said:
Crazy stupid fine!

This guy knows what's up.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"