Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
But being serious, I'll go with Zanza.

Ganondorf wants to talk with you.

That said, I think the Ganondorf from Wind Waker and Shadow Queen from The Thousand Year Door deserve to be at my top; I love how they build the tension for these fights. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

The most fun, DJ Octavio from Splatoon. The most epic, Yuga/Ganon from A Link Between Worlds. Most memorable, anything from Metroid series (Super Metroid and Zero Mission specially).

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Ganondorf in Wind Waker, just for that final blow

DJ Octavio. Never had as much fun as that. It was also very challenging the first time cause of all the multitasking.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

I'm gonna have to say Ganondorf in Wind Waker just because the final blow shut up the haters of the graphics

The final boss in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn was basically the epitome of epic.

The multi-tiered final boss in Twilight Princess was also amazing...definitely my favorite Zelda battle.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Dyllyo said:
Or Captain K.Rool in DKC2! Oh my god, I used to love that fight. Felt like a freaking master, making it all the way through without even getting hit.

Same here! Used to beat him all day, it was just fun and epic!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

uran10 said:
Red - G/S/C - HG/SS
You're fighting against yourself from red/blue FR/LG. How cool is that?

That was truly a shocking an amazing twist. I remember how intense that felt still.

Final boss fights with Ghirahim/Demise in Skyward Sword were pretty great.

I also agree with uran10, Red being in G/S/C was an awesome moment too.