By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Vaporeon appearance in Central Park causes a stampede

just... wow

this one is for a squirtle

Maybe I should play the game!  lol

Around the Network

If the DeNA games can match a fraction of the success of Pokemon GO, then they won't even need to churn out that many mobile games to dominate the market.

Woooow. The fist game that has received this kind of attention. Congrats to Nintendo

Nintendo Network: xavi707

PSN: xavi0707

Goodness, hope no one was hurt.

onionberry said:

Maybe I should play the game!  lol

Makes for a great outing with friends.

Around the Network

Looks like Nintendo wins. Has there ever been a game that has these kinds of reactions?

bunchanumbers said:
Looks like Nintendo wins. Has there ever been a game that has these kinds of reactions?

Wins what?

I'm shocked. I can't wait to see what happens in 1 month once it becomes available in most of the world.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

KLXVER said:
bunchanumbers said:

Wins what?

great marketing for one of their biggest franchises, also, 10+ billion added to their market value.

Happy for Nintendo's success ... but that ... eh, I kinda cringed watching that. Like, life priorities?