By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ops... I really hope this does not turn into a bloodbath

Around the Network

This is a good thing though. The military in Turkey consists of pretty sane and reasonable people, contrary to the Turkish government.

Octane said:
This is a good thing though. The military in Turkey consists of pretty sane and reasonable people, contrary to the Turkish government.

Yes, hopefully. Lets hope Ergodan's supporters are willing to back off and accept it. 

SuperNova said:
Nautilus said:

From which airport are they comming?Its seems like the international airport of Ataturk(in Istambul) has all its flights cancelled.

Hm...I have someone coming through Ataturk on monday. At lest they were planned to have an overlay there....:/

Well, monday is still ways off, so maybe it wont affect your friend.But even then, since the flight is not starting at Ataturk, I guess its possible the flight will just make an alternative route.So I wouldnt worry much about that if I were you.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Apparently this was were the explosion took place.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Fei-Hung said:
An unstable Turkey will open the floodgates for the likes of ISIS into Europe more so than now. It will also put other countries into play such as Israel, Iraq and Iran and that is a world I do not want to be around when that kicks off. No one will be safe unless you move to somewhere like Antarctica.

I blame Boris

Dear God he is our foreign secretary now >.<

Is this to oust Erdogan? If so this could be a good thing.

Slimebeast said:

Wow. Just mindblowing that this can happen. Hard to believe it.

Quite laughable though because it's totally impossible to succeed with a coup in Turkey now.

Tayyip Ergodan, crush these guys!

It happen frequently in the past. Even in your lifetime and those military coups in the past were not negative for us or the Turkish population. You had political powers who were growing in a very negative way that basically were fucking with some human rights.  Women rights/free media were all in danger in the past but returned thanks to military coups.  Maybe a Quick check up about other military coups and some reading about Ataturk and you probably don't see military coups so negative (atleast in Turkey).

Poliwrathlord said:
Is this to oust Erdogan? If so this could be a good thing.

Yes, it is. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).