By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I wish Erdogan would go but I doubt this coup attempt will achieve anything.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Very amateurish coup, to the point that one must ask the question if it was staged by Erdogan to grab more power and marginalize the Gülen faction.

It is confusing. If it was staged I guess the soldiers believed it is a coup but they didn't know that they will be only very few and sent to lose. 

HOLY SHIT! Istanbul may be under control, but Ankara is going to hell. This is the parliament in Ankara.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Military took over the building where CNN Turk is. It's still broadcasting live while military is in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO0g09LfbNQ

sounds like many civilians are outside to retake the building? 

Edit: Damn you can hear shots

This is really confusing now. Whos winning right now?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

crazy stuff, but the talk of ww3, um no lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Guess Erdogan is leaving again.

It really sucks that so many average citizens in the Middle East support crap leaders like Ergodan. It's part of the reason their region is such a trainwreck.

barneystinson69 said:

Guess Erdogan is leaving again.

left without him

Everything about this screams staged.