By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are You Buying No Man's Sky?

Are You Buying No Man's Sky?

Hell YES 211 50.00%

Hell NO 137 32.46%

Show Me The Stars 74 17.54%

Total:422
SWORDF1SH said:
50% are buying it. That's pretty good since about 50% of the VGC community is PC and/or PS4 owners.

Also, how about the fact that probably only 25-40% of the people registered on the site actually voted. I imagine it's only people who know what the game is who voted, others could care less or are too lazy to even bother voting. Laws of probability, breh.

Around the Network
IDOLxISxDEAD said:

Also, how about the fact that probably only 25-40% of the people registered on the site actually voted. I imagine it's only people who know what the game is who voted, others could care less or are too lazy to even bother voting. Laws of probability, breh.

If they could care less then they're obviously interested.

The PS5 Exists. 

IDOLxISxDEAD said:
SWORDF1SH said:
50% are buying it. That's pretty good since about 50% of the VGC community is PC and/or PS4 owners.

And there are people that hate exclusives not on there platform of choice that will make a special effort to downgrade that exclusive title in any way they can. There are also many more factors we could apply but let's just keep it simple unless you have a formula we can use to calculate the 'true' percentages.