By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are You Buying No Man's Sky?

Are You Buying No Man's Sky?

Hell YES 211 50.00%

Hell NO 137 32.46%

Show Me The Stars 74 17.54%

Total:422

Can we at least TRY to keep this No Man's Sky related for once, please. :)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

:) Just hoping NMS will have that same exploration magic or even better. Yet at the same time I don't want to know too much about it before it comes out.

As for what might be in the center, perhaps it's a trap! FTL style escape back the other way.

Not many times I have seen the crowd around here so reluctant about a game. This doesn't bode well for the game.

GribbleGrunger said:
Can we at least TRY to keep this No Man's Sky related for once, please. :)

I think I'm going to preorder a copy of NMS now. Are their a preorder bonus anywhere?

SWORDF1SH said:

Will there ever be a child born that can swim faster than a shark?

Shut up or I'll throw your stapler out of the window.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
SWORDF1SH said:

I think I'm going to preorder a copy of NMS now. Are their a preorder bonus anywhere?

Shut up or I'll throw your stapler out of the window.

May I remind you the wish of the thread creator?

"Can we at least TRY to keep this No Man's Sky related for once, please. :)"

Please respect their wish or GTFO!

OT: NMS is shaping up to be something special!

SWORDF1SH said:

What are your 'expectations'?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
SWORDF1SH said:

What are your 'expectations'?

Fly around and do nothing, there is no point to the game because the people that have no interest in the game and have no idea about the game told me so.

Seriosly though, my expectations aren't OTT. I like the concept of the game, the shooting mechanics will be simple which I don't mind and the RPG elements will be simple which I like. I want to explore and upgrade until I get to the centre. I'm also the type of gamer that goes off the beaten track in hope of finding secrets or something amazing. If they reward me for exploring I will be a happy bunny.

Yes.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

SWORDF1SH said:

Fly around and do nothing, there is no point to the game because the people that have no interest in the game and have no idea about the game told me so.

Seriosly though, my expectations aren't OTT. I like the concept of the game, the shooting mechanics will be simple which I don't mind and the RPG elements will be simple which I like. I want to explore and upgrade until I get to the centre. I'm also the type of gamer that goes off the beaten track in hope of finding secrets or something amazing. If they reward me for exploring I will be a happy bunny.

I've speculated on what the game 'could' offer but at the end of the day I'm expecting exactly what Sean Murray has told us. Anything more would be a bonus.

The PS5 Exists.