By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are You Buying No Man's Sky?

Are You Buying No Man's Sky?

Hell YES 211 50.00%

Hell NO 137 32.46%

Show Me The Stars 74 17.54%

Total:422

It's not Pop-in.

The game is generated and you can't make it generate faster ahead of the curve then what it is capable of reading, generate and so on.. It's like you believe this game is as demanding as Minecraft.......................... 

since you are a math-genius, you can help them re-write the entire algorithm, calling people incompetent based on circumstances that you have no inside view on is low blow and it was  a bit asshole of you, just sayin

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Around the Network

Waiting for reviews

Renting. Streams just haven't made it seem worth a $60 investment. If the rental is good I'll pick it up cheap on PC.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Renting. Streams just haven't made it seem worth a $60 investment. If the rental is good I'll pick it up cheap on PC.

Is it $60 on Steam? 

50% are buying it. That's pretty good since about 50% of the VGC community is PC and/or PS4 owners.

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
50% are buying it. That's pretty good since about 50% of the VGC community is PC and/or PS4 owners.

And I reckon a good few of the others will come around once they're exposed to what this game has to offer. It's no good watching one or two streams, you can only get a sense of what this game has to offer by watching dozens of gameplay streams.

The PS5 Exists. 

maybe yes, maybe no.
maybe no, maybe yes.

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:
maybe yes, maybe no.
maybe no, maybe yes.

So I take it you're on the fence ...

The PS5 Exists. 

SWORDF1SH said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Is it $60 on Steam? 

Yep. Too much imho.

Though you can get a Steam key as low as $52 so far. It will drop more once the game is out.

LudicrousSpeed said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Is it $60 on Steam? 

Yep. Too much imho.

Though you can get a Steam key as low as $52 so far. It will drop more once the game is out.

I suppose everybody can apply their own value to a product.