By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 Prologue at top of pre-order list everywhere!!!

This is really good news for Sony seeing as alot of the people who bought it bought it with the PS3 bundle. I never even heard of this game until recently plus its not even the full game so lets see how people will receive the full version?

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

Around the Network

Huge boost for PS3 Hardware next week!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I expect 100k in OTHERS!!!

mM

yeah 100k is possible in others

I also think that over 100,000 HW is possible in others! This game has surprised everyone! Just wait till the full game is released, the numbers should be massive :D

Around the Network

I think many people think these is the complete game, but PS3 hardware increase at least 25%.

Hmmmmm... This is great for the Ps3, but what will happen to the 360? All I can think of is MURDER for the 360!

Wii should still be ahead of Ps3 by about 10k or 15k. Won't be as big as the 40k last week.

So it's up to one of the Wii's or Ps3's games to defeat Halo. I think, so far, Brawl and Gt5 will no doubt do exactly that!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

@MANUELF

this isn't nursery....most people KNOW the meaning of "prologue"

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

leo-j said:
I expect 100k in OTHERS!!!

Minimum. 120k wouldn't shock me.

90k is my predicition.