By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 Prologue at top of pre-order list everywhere!!!

darthdevidem01 said:
@MANUELF

this isn't nursery....most people KNOW the meaning of "prologue"

For many people in Europe English isn't their native language, so it might be less obvious to at least part of the people buying the game.

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
I think many people think these is the complete game, but PS3 hardware increase at least 25%.

You think alot of things about PS3 products MANUELF. We're not surprised.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

I think the PS3 will outsell the wii when the numbers are in(this upcoming week?)

If the wii is unlimited in supply in OTHERS they should be head to head, if not the PS3 should outsell it by maybe as much as 20k.

mM

Are you just saying that or do you have a link?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

koffieboon said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@MANUELF

For many people in Europe English isn't their native language, so it might be less obvious to at least part of the people buying the game.

You do know there has been a GT Prologue before right?

Im preeeetttty sure people are aware what the prologue games bare.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network

Well here in the UK the Wii is readily available anywhere you check so i don't think supply issues are a problem anymore!

How many GT5P bundles were made for europe.... heh they prolly all sold out.. i expect a massive jump in hardware sales

Playing Beyond! 

50 Blu-Ray movies

67 BR disc PS3 Games

No idea on the amount of bundles but i would expect it to be a large amount! I mean who wouldn't buy the bundle (if you planned to buy a PS3 anyway) as you are basically getting the game for free :D

rukusa said:
koffieboon said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@MANUELF

You do know there has been a GT Prologue before right?

Im preeeetttty sure people are aware what the prologue games bare.

And I beg to differ, just because there has been a prologue before doesn't mean everybody is aware of it. People have heard (and possibly played) Gran Turismo before. Gran Turismo is the brand they recognize, not some title added to it. And it is only anecdotal evidence, but I did happen to see someone returning the game after finding out it wasn't the complete version. Maybe it was a rare occurence and it was just a big coincidence for me to witness it, but I'm also pretty sure retailers aren't explicitly informing their customers about it. And that leads me to believe plenty of customers are not that well informed and don't realize it is just the prologue version.

Link?