By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - UPDATE: Darkrai announced for Pokkén Tournament !

Scizor will probably get some love

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Tyranitar, please.

Zubat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I guess it should be noted that we don't have a Bug, Rock, or Normal type, but considering we don't already have them but do have 4 fire types they probably don't care about all that.

NIDOKING!

Gamefreak pls

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

Gotta be jigglypuff! Better be jiggly!

If the recent starter evolutions leak is real then I wouldn't be surprised if it was Litten final evo.

Signalstar said:
Zubat.

Imagine the outrage if Zubat was actually announced

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

BasilZero said:
Super Omega Ultra Time Warp Dream Blaziken

As an alternative form of Blaziken just like Shadow Mewtwo ? you're shure on your pick ?

TheLegendofDS said:
If the recent starter evolutions leak is real then I wouldn't be surprised if it was Litten final evo.

You're shure about your pick ? it's my duty to inform you that usually final evolutions for the starters are kept secret and only announced a few days after the release of the game

shikamaru317 said:

Well, I'd like to see Greninja, Toxicroak, or Zoroark, but I don't know if we'll actually get any of them.

Pick one! there's nothing to lose, just the possibility to say "Yay, I guessed it right !" if you guess it.

hershel_layton said:
Signalstar said:
Zubat.

Imagine the outrage if Zubat was actually announced

Nah, they are all too busy with GO to care about Zubat's addition to the roster 

BasilZero said:
Luke888 said:

As an alternative form of Blaziken just like Shadow Mewtwo ? you're shure on your pick ?

#NoRegrets

#TeamBlaziken4Ever

Tyranitar ;___;

Just name one please, that spoiler confuses me XD