By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - UPDATE: Darkrai announced for Pokkén Tournament !

On July 14th a new Pokémon is set to be added to the Pokkén Tournament roster so place your bets, I'll do my best to provide a table with everyone's prediction in the OP and to update it constantly.

My bet is on Greninja.

User

Pokémon
Luke888 Greninja
lionpetercarmoo Zoroark
CWegzz Scizor
Mike321 Heracross
Nautilus MissingNo
Einsam_Delphin Greninja
John19 Greninja
hershel_layton Scizor
XanderXT Tyranitar
Signalstar Zubat
IkePoR Nidoking
Fededx Jigglypuff
BasilZero Tyranitar
Jonathanalis Snorlax
Shadow8 Jigglypuff 

Around the Network

Zoroark

Supposedly data miners found data for Scizor, Darkrai, and Empoleon for the game, so it's probably one of those, or maybe even all three. My top bet is going to be Scizor though.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

My random guess would be Heracross

Missing Number!!!!!

A man can dream....

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Greninja is in Smash, so surely he has to be in his series' own fighting game too!

I heard this was just an addition to the arcade version from a character that's in the Wii U version..?

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

A Dark type would be my guess

What if it's a Gen 7 Pokemon? o:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I just want Greninja

Paatar said:
I heard this was just an addition to the arcade version from a character that's in the Wii U version..?

Nope, the picture in the OP was shown when the announcement of the announcement was made, if it was a Pokémon like the others they would have it announced with the others since the biggest surprise would be Shadow Mewtwo, also it was specified that it's going to be a Pokémon new to the roster.

Platina said:
A Dark type would be my guess

What if it's a Gen 7 Pokemon? o:

pick one, a Dark type is pretty generic, if one were to say "a water type" they'd have almost 20% chance of guessing right...