By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I Just Demo'd the PSVR: Ask me Anything

How about framerate and resolution? Was it connected to a regular PS4 and not to a PC or some sort of dev kit?

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Would you buy one?

Definitely 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

What did you feel when you used it?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Chark said:
I'm going to be doing the same Saturday. Gamestop near me is have a PSVR experience event.

I recommend trying the EVE demo. 

darkrulier said:
How about framerate and resolution? Was it connected to a regular PS4 and not to a PC or some sort of dev kit?

Framerate was great from what I saw, Resolution was more than I originally expected when Morpheus was announced. Regular PS4 with what I assume to be the final retail version.

Metallox said:
What did you feel when you used it?

Enlightenment 

Around the Network

Did you use the Move controllers?

If so, how is the quality compared to the Wii remote?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Azuren, listen to me. I know it sounds crazy but you're still trapped inside the vr.

Azuren said:
jason1637 said:
Would you buy one?

Definitely 

I tried it at best buy a few weeks back and it was fun but sorta weird.

How is the experience in cinema mode? Is it comfortable?

Be Real with us Azuren, did you get a little sicky poo?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive