By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I Just Demo'd the PSVR: Ask me Anything

Azuren said:
KLAMarine said:
Callie or Marie?

Yes. 

Wrong. The correct answer was 'both'.

Moving on, any sweaty heads from prolonged wearing of the headset?

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Please take off the headset. This world isn't real.

You'd think after so many people making the same joke, it'd stop. 

KLAMarine said:
Azuren said:

Yes. 

Wrong. The correct answer was 'both'.

Moving on, any sweaty heads from prolonged wearing of the headset?

Yes, there was an abundance of sanitizing wipes. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

How did you like super hyper cube?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Azuren. They've got Rose!! 

Normchacho said:
How did you like super hyper cube?

I liked it. They incorporated the VR in a very not-obnoxious way. 

Kerotan said:

Azuren. They've got Rose!! 

Shit.

Around the Network

I'm afraid to try VR incase it ends up like this. 

Did u try other vr headsets like samsungs Gear VR and if so, how did it compare?

Azuren deserves to be moderator just for this thread. Basically the mini internet for the PS4 VR

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Kerotan said:

You mean you hope that's what would happen, right? 

goopy20 said:
Did u try other vr headsets like samsungs Gear VR and if so, how did it compare?

I've tried Gear/Zeiss, Oculus (Circa DKS2), and now I've tried PSVR. I intend on trying out Vive soon. According to another who tested the PSVR and owns a Vive, it's an upsettingly better deal when you look at the cost vs performance. Yes, Vive is better in every way, but "it's not $600 better". He has no regrets about buying his Vive, but he will definitely get a PSVR.

hershel_layton said:
Azuren deserves to be moderator just for this thread. Basically the mini internet for the PS4 VR

Wat

Azuren said:
Kerotan said:

You mean you hope that's what would happen, right? 

goopy20 said:

I've tried Gear/Zeiss, Oculus (Circa DKS2), and now I've tried PSVR. I intend on trying out Vive soon. According to another who tested the PSVR and owns a Vive, it's an upsettingly better deal when you look at the cost vs performance. Yes, Vive is better in every way, but it's not $600 better. 

hershel_layton said:

Wat

You've basically answered 20+ questions on the PSVR. It's really neat to see people give information on products still not released

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.