By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rockstar Vs Blizzard

Which on is the better company?

Blizzard 134 36.22%

Rockstar 165 44.59%

Konami 42 11.35%

None of those 29 7.84%

Total:370

Depends whether you prefer fantasy over realism.

Around the Network

For me, Blizzard by miles away.

Now, without my preference, I still would say Blizzard, but just so slightly.While Rockstar hasGTA(which is probably the only revolutionary fracnhise they have under their belt), Blizzard has Diablo, Starcraft, WOW and Warcraft, and now Overwatch.So in my opinion Blizzard wins.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Neither, Insomniac beats both

Don't really play blizzard games, so Rockstar it is!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Rockstar

Around the Network

There are tons of games made/developed/published by Rockstar/Take 2 Interactive that I like. There are almost no games by Blizzard/Activison that I like since I don't like MMORPG's and I rarely like FPS. So its a easy win for Rockstar.

Konami. Lol. Good one.

Blizzard. They've pretty much defined at least 3 different genres. That's amazing.

As for Rockstar, I don't care anything about GTA or Red Dead.

I would say Blizzard is the superior company... they both release gems but Blizzard has released twice as many whereas Rockstar is something of a one trick pony.

GTA VC= Instant R* win.