By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Instanbul airport bombings- UPDATE: Now 36+ dead, 140+ injured

Darama said:
This is why nobody wants all these muslim immigrants in, they just can't be trusted. It's mainly why UK voted to leave.

Turkey is a Muslim country. The Muslims there aren't "immigrants".

Around the Network
Darama said:
This is why nobody wants all these muslim immigrants in, they just can't be trusted. It's mainly why UK voted to leave.

Pretty much all of this post is incorrect.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Darama said:

Not sure if its worth the time it takes to reply to a post like that (basically just ignore Darama).

JRPGfan said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Not sure if its worth the time it takes to reply to a post like that (basically just ignore Darama).

It's just the worry I had about this story being used to justify UK voters who have voters remorse lol, like first thing for those who don't know anything Istanbul is the capitol city of Turkey, Turkey which isn't in the EU at all (much like the UK will be in the coming years, near EU but not a part of it) and also this wasn't someone that flew into the country to do this, it would have been a resident of the country to begin with. Not to mention the fact that it isn't an attack on other religions if it's happening in a country which is for the most part Muslim then for those who are in the mindset that every muslamic person is evil this attack should only make them happy surely?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
JRPGfan said:

It's just the worry I had about this story being used to justify UK voters who have voters remorse lol, like first thing for those who don't know anything Istanbul is the capitol city of Turkey, Turkey which isn't in the EU at all (much like the UK will be in the coming years, near EU but not a part of it) and also this wasn't someone that flew into the country to do this, it would have been a resident of the country to begin with. Not to mention the fact that it isn't an attack on other religions if it's happening in a country which is for the most part Muslim then for those who are in the mindset that every muslamic person is evil this attack should only make them happy surely?

No one should be happy about these acts.

Brexit is stupid imo, I dont see what the UK gains from leaveing.

Also just because they do, that in no way means they are safer from acts like these.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Isn't Turkey where some terrorist come from?

The Daesh terrorists usually attack their country of origin. You might want to rephrase your comment, it's verry offensive.

Darama said:

If you bunch of blabbering idiots still can't see that simply being muslim has nothing to do with the terrorist attacks. Can I remind you that that glorious country of yours happily bombed many countries in the middle east for over a decade now?

I think I've become too used to this sort of news. It barely registers emotionally anymore.

This is getting ridiculous. Are we making any headway in dealing with these extremist groups?

spurgeonryan said:
Isn't Turkey where some terrorist come from?

Yeah Kurdish terrorists of the PKK, not every terrorist act in Turkey is done by Isis, in fact PKK terrorism hits Turkey for over 30 years now.