By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's First Party Studios Are Going To Be Very Predictable

This thread doesn't make sense imo.
It's just pure speculation from the author and then he calls it very predictable...

Around the Network
LordLichtenstein said:
I am feeling very misunderstood right now.

What I am trying to say is, that we likely already know what they will be up to in the next 4-5 years.

Really we know?  Sucker punch no clue i read for a new open wolrd game something,  Guerila cambridge is very taletent from kilizone mercenary and i don't think they make only VR, Naughty dog they make new action game and the the last of us 2, media molecule is very creative but dreams is very weird game i expect somenthing normal from them next time :) Guerila games we don't know if they continue the killzone or they create another shooter, Japan studio after they done finally with LG they make new game, London studio again, they can't only make vr games, Santa monica looks like they know what they doing with Kratos, but agreed is very strong studio like Naugthy dog and they must try to create another Hero. Don't forget Quantic dreams always come up with somenthing new, and insomniac that is finally doing a good Spiderman game, maybe after that they surpise us with another Hero

Polyphony yeah is predictable they make only GT :) The pixeopus and north  VR for now, because i don't see VR to stay for long

Isn't Sony rumored to be working on a big JRPG?

Guys, let the thread die already. :)

LordLichtenstein said:
Guys, let the thread die already. :)

Now before you accept that you were ill-informed.

Around the Network

Well this didn't do anything good, did it?

Locking as the OP wants it to die.