By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Finding Dory to be yet another billion dollar film for Disney this year? 1 billion! Eat it haterz! If there were some.....

It is rather disturbing how much money Disney's been pulling in since december. The nexg Disney animated film is this year, too. When will it end?

Around the Network

Of course it will...and all the creative movies will be overlooked.

KLXVER said:

Are you saying this movie won't be good or creative? 

Acevil said:
KLXVER said:

Yes.

KLXVER said:
Acevil said:

Yes.

Well both can be objective, but it already is getting rave reviews and I know reviews are not the end all, but it is public opinion of whats good. 

Around the Network

Wouldn't surprise me, it has been aggressively advertised for weeks.
My 7 year old is going to see it with school, end of year trip.

spurgeonryan said:
To the creative comment.

Anyone see Zootopia? Disney just, more or less, knows how to make movies that audiences enjoy!

Watched it last week, very entertaining. My kids even sat through the whole thing and watched it again the next day.
Better than that Dinosaur one.

Yes, and no wonder.

Well-done Animation movies are the only good movie comedies these days. They put live action mainstream comedies to shame.

I hear this film is really dark. Seriously! I thought it was going to be a heartless sequel but that got my attention. Dory is basically a person with Alzheimer's and a burden. I'm gonna see it this week!

Trunkin said:

It is rather disturbing how much money Disney's been pulling in since december. The nexg Disney animated film is this year, too. When will it end?

lol why does it matter? I'm glad they're making money off their movies because I seem to consistently like them... They seem to be taking their films very seriously.