By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Finding Dory to be yet another billion dollar film for Disney this year? 1 billion! Eat it haterz! If there were some.....

Germany and Italy will probably only add another 40 million to its total so it will probably not get to the billion mark after all don't think the other markets where it is still playing will add the other 44 million it still needs to get to a billion.

Around the Network

Finding Dory tops 1 billion:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=pixar2015.htm

Who watched this movie? I don't know anyone who did.

I don't know anyone who didn't.

3 times myself. real fun.

xxx

Switch!!!

Well it actually did a bit faster then I thought it would do it for a while it also looked like it wouldn't do it. The next animated movie that is pretty much guaranteed to make over a billion is Despicable Me 3. The last three animated movies released this year Trolls, Moana and Sing all should do better then Storks but will come nowhere close of making as much money as Zootopia, Finding Dory or The Secret Life of Pets.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Well it actually did a bit faster then I thought it would do it for a while it also looked like it wouldn't do it. The next animated movie that is pretty much guaranteed to make over a billion is Despicable Me 3. The last three animated movies released this year Trolls, Moana and Sing all should do better then Storks but will come nowhere close of making as much money as Zootopia, Finding Dory or The Secret Life of Pets.

I'm not so sure about that. Sing definitely has a winning formula that feeds into the huge popularity of talent shows like The Voice, X-Factor, American Idol, America's Got Talent, Eurovison, etc. That could carry it to the heights of The Secret Life of Pets pretty easily. And Moana is a bit of a wild card but it could be very popular as well.