By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phil Spencer fires shots: We have release dates for our E3 games

I don't like this statement, generally I don't mind him but this is just a cheap shot, sony had a lot of games they could have showcased that launch earlier, like no man sky, gran turismo sports etc, they showed what people wanted to see. Microsoft showed what we expected to see.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

If we're refering to games that are on 1 console and PC as 'exclusives' PS4's already got 4 of those out this year.... Already. I wonder how many Phil's got out so far this year?

Still, for 2016 No Man's Sky, TLG, GT Sport and 49 other VR games + Plus Japanese games I cannot remember the name of right now.

I guess announcing things to get people excited about the future like Spiderman, Horizon, Days gone, Detriot, God of War, Crash 1/2/3 Remastered is a crime. Screw Sony, those terrible terrible people. The only thing good about that conference was the Orchestra.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

betacon said:
KLXVER said:
Hes right though...

In regard to sony not having dates well yea but doing a better job? How many games have theyre released so far this year to Sony?

I must have missed something. Where does he say they are doing a better job than Sony?

Intrinsic said:
Nem said:
All i can say is that he has a point.

Does it make a difference though? Nah... what matter is to excite your audience for the long term.

When was gears 4, recore and dead rising first shown again? I strongly doubt whrn thwy were shown first they all had a release date right bext to it. So what point does he have?

I'm disappointed that Phil would talk like that, always thought he was smarter. 

Thats because Microsoft is very focused on the holiday season. So he kind of wants to change the playing field to where he is confortable.

Intrinsic said:
Nem said:
All i can say is that he has a point.

Does it make a difference though? Nah... what matter is to excite your audience for the long term.

When was gears 4, recore and dead rising first shown again? I strongly doubt whrn thwy were shown first they all had a release date right bext to it. So what point does he have?

I'm disappointed that Phil would talk like that, always thought he was smarter. 

Dead Rising was leaked and was first announced this year. But replace what you said with any other game. Phantom dust. Sea of thieves. Cracking down 3

Around the Network

It's asinine of Phil to bring up exclusives because sony has them beat this year, next year, the year after that, etc in terms of quantity and quality of games. All this is doing is reminding people of it.

First Sony had no games, now they have games but no release dates for said games.

Baby steps, people.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

KLXVER said:
betacon said:

In regard to sony not having dates well yea but doing a better job? How many games have theyre released so far this year to Sony?

I must have missed something. Where does he say they are doing a better job than Sony?

In the article lol

DoctorHorrible said:
KLXVER said:

In the article lol

He doesnt say that at all. He just thinks that other companies arent doing a better job than MS. Very different.

KLXVER said:
DoctorHorrible said:

In the article lol

He doesnt say that at all. He just thinks that other companies arent doing a better job than MS. Very different.

Sure buddy.