By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is this skewed Narrative of Sony has no games for the year

ArchangelMadzz said:
d21lewis said:
Hey, I have an Xbox One and I prefer it but I'll gladly admit that Sony has ever advantage in virtually every way, including games. I can see somebody saying " They showcased games that we won't play for years" (don't they all?) but I doubt anyone is seriously saying they don't have any games this year. Didn't Uncharted 4 JUST RELEASE?

You sure you're not defending a comment that nobody made?

Have a look at some 'Microsoft won E3' threads on this site. 

I'll check it out.

In the meantime, let me be the first to say that Sony is not the underdog. They don't have any negative buzz. They aren't behind in sales, games (quality or quantity), hardware power, hardware aesthetics, or anything. If I were to eat a PS4, I'm pretty sure it would even have more nutrients than the Xbox One or WiiU.

No PlayStation fan should feel victimized right now or ever again. PS4 is John Cena! 

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I'll check it out.

In the meantime, let me be the first to say that Sony is not the underdog. They don't have any negative buzz. They aren't behind in sales, games (quality or quantity), hardware power, hardware aesthetics, or anything. If I were to eat a PS4, I'm pretty sure it would even have more nutrients than the Xbox One or WiiU.

No PlayStation fan should feel victimized right now or ever again. PS4 is John Cena! 

Meanwhile Microsoft seem to be Roman Reigns, doing what they can, and doing well but for some reason not catching on as much as they should. I think Microsoft just needs to spear HHH through a table again.

Meanwhile Nintendo is Damien Sandow. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
d21lewis said:

I'll check it out.

Meanwhile Microsoft seem to be Roman Reigns, doing what they can, and doing well but for some reason not catching on as much as they should. I think Microsoft just needs to spear HHH through a table again.

Meanwhile Nintendo is Damien Sandow. 

I have to admit, that's a damn good analogy.

"PS4 has no games" is just a stupid thing that "mainly" Sony fans decide to say when they have nothing to add to a thread and are looking to troll/bait others into console war arguments; Everyone knows there is plenty of games apart from the usual forum warriors.

Grand Kingdom is also coming, a touhou game,gal gun exit archives.atelier sophie,guilty gear

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I'll check it out.

You're walking a thin line, mister.  The PS4 is clearly Daniel Bryan (pre-retirement).

As for the thread, it's probaly too reactionary, but there are a couple members here at VGC who typically downplay anything that doesn't release during the holiday season.  Draw your own conclusions as to why.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Most of those aren't Sony games, but when did anyone say Sony has no games this year? Are you sure this narrative even exists?

5-6 of the games listed there are "Sony" games. And every other one of them are at best exclusive to the PS4 or at worst console exclusive. 

Damn Playstation fans are the new Christians in america, virtually have everything going for them but still feel oppressed. War on Christmas 2.0

Normchacho said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
Then there's the whole 50 VR games coming before the end of the year..

Yeah, but they don't count because they're VR. 

Remember, the only games that count are big budget western games that come out in the last 3 months of the year.

Well, if it's anything like the Oculus games, most are gonna be short, indie, side-missions or tech demos, from devs trying to capitalize on the new tech quickly. If you can't really single out any specific ones and have to group them collectively, maybe it's cause none are really worth mentionning.

No one really considered Kinect games either back in the day.

WoodenPints said:
"PS4 has no games" is just a stupid thing that "mainly" Sony fans decide to say when they have nothing to add to a thread and are looking to troll/bait others into console war arguments; Everyone knows there is plenty of games apart from the usual forum warriors.

I would agree with you, but I read way to many comments on THIS site with people dismissing bloodborne because it's niche, dismissing nearly all japanese games because they are "weird" whatever that means for them and dismissing sonys line-up because most of the games they release aren't released in the holiday season.

Sorry, but the sad true is this term is real (was) for some people on this site (if you read some comments from them)