By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is this skewed Narrative of Sony has no games for the year

Hey, I have an Xbox One and I prefer it but I'll gladly admit that Sony has ever advantage in virtually every way, including games. I can see somebody saying " They showcased games that we won't play for years" (don't they all?) but I doubt anyone is seriously saying they don't have any games this year. Didn't Uncharted 4 JUST RELEASE?

You sure you're not defending a comment that nobody made?

Around the Network

Most of those aren't Sony games, but when did anyone say Sony has no games this year? Are you sure this narrative even exists?

Theres so many sony exclusives this year that he forgot to add like world of final fantasy, star ocean, the king of fighters 14

d21lewis said:
Hey, I have an Xbox One and I prefer it but I'll gladly admit that Sony has ever advantage in virtually every way, including games. I can see somebody saying " They showcased games that we won't play for years" (don't they all?) but I doubt anyone is seriously saying they don't have any games this year. Didn't Uncharted 4 JUST RELEASE?

You sure you're not defending a comment that nobody made?

Have a look at some 'Microsoft won E3' threads on this site. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

The ps4 has no games thing reminds me of the
"they took our jobs" episode of south Park.

Around the Network

Dreams by MM?

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Normchacho said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
Then there's the whole 50 VR games coming before the end of the year..

Yeah, but they don't count because they're VR. 

Remember, the only games that count are big budget western games that come out in the last 3 months of the year.

Yeah, I'm sure this will end well.

You forgot about Dragon Quest Builder and World of Final Fantasy!

axumblade said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Have a look at some 'Microsoft won E3' threads on this site. 

Simply stating Microsoft won e3 is subjective to the person. I mainly recall people saying Sony's holiday lineup was a bit barren (which is an extreme exaggeration considering The Last Guardian has a release date). 

I should've been more clear. 

I didn't mean that believing microsoft won was an example. I'm referring to the posts in those threads saying that they have nothing.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Last Guardian and Gravity Rush 2 are the big two for me for the rest of the year. I don't get the negativity when so many great games are coming out in 2016 and 2017.