By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is this skewed Narrative of Sony has no games for the year

First and foremost we go through this every e3 about how sony doesnt have any new game like the first 8 months of the year don't matter

its wrong 

sony spaces their games out all the time and all have good reception , they space games out and satisfy their fans all year long , MS doesnt relase anything significant for near 6-7months, and because they show some titles coming out later this year ( which tend to get cannabillized by MUCH BIGGER 3RD PARTY GAMES RELEASING AT THE SAME TIME)

diveristy : fighter, 3rd person action shooter, twin stick shooters, sports game, action platformer, puzzle, racing, jrpg and more

this year we have had ( I would remove pc/ps4/ps3 games but if i did that would invaliadte all of Xbox's lineup)

MLB

Ratchet

Uncharted 4 ( which by all looks is looking the easy shoo in for GOTY at most publications)

No Man's Sky

Street Fighter V

Odin Sphere

Valkyria Chronicles

Guilty Gear Revelator

The witness

oh and later in the year

Star Ocean

King of Fighters

GT Sport

KH 2.8

Ni-Oh( not sure it will make it)

Gravity Rush 2

The Last Guardian

Hellblade(not sure if it will make)

Dragon Quest Builders

World of Final Fantasy

OH AND ETS NOT FORGET THE MASSIVE TON OF VR GAMES COMING , BUT NAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Around the Network

I'm fairly certain Ni Oh will release this year.
Hellblade ? Eh, not so much. Maybe we'll see more of this game at Gamescom

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Oh man it's really telling you if you have too inflate the list from sony with these weird japanese games and what the heck is Ni-Oh is this a weird hentai tentacle game? Let's be real here sony has no games!

No Man's Sky isn't out yet. But I get your point.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Sprash said:

Oh man it's really telling you if you have too inflate the list from sony with these weird japanese games and what the heck is Ni-Oh is this a weird hentai tentacle game? Let's be real here sony has no games!

Yeah, I'm sure this will end well.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

People always look just at first party, not second- or third party exclusives, the PS4 is a monster it has more games coming to it then any console, but people want to protect the product they bought and some genuinely like the games they can play on Nintendo or Microsoft products more, we should respect that.

However there will always be fanboys and people just pushing their opinion, all you can do is ignore that, obviously we all know the facts.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

2 other exclusives ill also be buying are star ocean and the king of fighters 14

Then there's the whole 50 VR games coming before the end of the year..

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
Then there's the whole 50 VR games coming before the end of the year..

Yeah, but they don't count because they're VR. 

Remember, the only games that count are big budget western games that come out in the last 3 months of the year.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

Let people act like Sony doesn't have games or whatever. The most important thing is that consumers are responding positively to Sony's strategy and not thanks to a gimmick that could be out of fashion in no time. There's real brand loyalty to ps home consoles for a reason.