By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Breath of the Wild discussion thread

Wyrdness said:
Skyloft?

In the back appears to be Skyloft.

Nice find! Wonder if it's at all possible to go there... Maybe by your paraglider somehow?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

I have noticed that the game looks pretty washed out in most videos, but that's also sorta a good thing for when I get the game and see it live and at it's best for the first time!

PwerlvlAmy said:
Conegamer said:
It looks pretty good. I saw the shrines outside of the demo which are a bit more advanced and I have to say, they look really good. Hope that the motion controls aren't forced though...

Also the world looks great but would be nice to see some NPCs or a town! That will come though I'm sure.

Aonuma all ready stated there are many towns and villages and npc's in the game but for the e3 demo they were turned off so that plot points by the villagers/npc's wouldnt be spoiled in regards to the story 

I'm aware but it would still be nice to see. Maybe not now but at some point to see what the questing structure is like (if there is one).

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It's very hard to find anything negative about it. Everything looked so damn good.

The only potential negative I can think of, which may not end up being true, is that I get the sense there's not THAT much in the way of settlements. I was really hoping there'd be like a massive town of some kind. I love that contrast between the nice civilized area and the wilderness like in Xenoblade X.

Just read on another board that BOTW is over 150 miles, did they say that on stream?

Around the Network

After seeing how many honest people have been banned from simply saying "This game didn't impress me" I can honestly say I am almost done with this website.

I love the community in general, but it is CLEARLY controlled by Nintendo fanboys. Apparently we aren't allowed to have opinions anymore, unless of course you blindly love Nintendo. It really is sad to see what VGchartz has come to, but I guess that's where we are.

Maybe I will return when this website figures out what management is...

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Eddie_Raja said:
After seeing how many honest people have been banned from simply saying "This game didn't impress me" I can honestly say I am almost done with this website.

I love the community in general, but it is CLEARLY controlled by Nintendo fanboys. Apparently we aren't allowed to have opinions anymore, unless of course you blindly love Nintendo. It really is sad to see what VGchartz has come to, but I guess that's where we are.

Maybe I will return when this website figures out what management is...

The only one I have seen get banned got banned for the tone, which was highly inflammatory.  Anyone could see that ban coming a mile away.  As for anyone else, I didn't see it and if there was moderation abuse then I agree it is unfortunate.  However, trash something in a way designed to initiate a flame war or otherwise try to cause trouble, whether it be with Zelda or any other game, you deserve a ban.  And I don't care what level of member you are or what your history is.  The rules are the rules are the rules.

It is a pity that I won't play this game anytime soon. I never buy a inferior version of a game and I won't get the NX for the time being after Nintendo screwed Wii U owners by delaying Zelda and porting it to NX. Also, it is so sad that the gamepad features were gutted from the game.

konnichiwa said:

Can't get this out of my head...

Hooray for fair and balanced comparisons. Next up, Uncharted 4!

Obviously, I'm being facetious; not bashing UC4, just demonstrating the silliness of skewed comparisons.

I soooooo wanted for they to say.... Before we go... Surprise Zelda Demo rigth now on the eshop!!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064