By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Just Won and Lost E3 at the Same Time!

Nintendo won? Seriously ? You probably only own a wii u? I love zelda and i will definitely get it for the wii u but its only 1 game. I will also be getting god of war, horizon, ff15, spiderman, the last guardian, crash bandicoot. Sony stole this e3 there were so many surprises. Also they didnt show persona 5, star ocean, kingdom hearts 2.8 and many other sony exclusives that are releasing within a year.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
lionpetercarmoo said:

You mean the one where the controller wasn't working lol. Based on the information i've seen Sony won that one with Nintendo in Second.

Your info is wrong. From recent years is 2006, 2010 and 2014. Basically every four years.

Just like the Olympics, but for nerds us!

nintendo came and wrecked everyone with just zelda alone, monumental day indeed :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

DannyDesario said:

Don't particularly love any of the big 3s in-house devs, but Zelda's open world looked empty and reminded me of Xenoblade X (Which I didn't like). Artstyle felt out of place for me too and I loked Wind Waker's art style (The Last Guardian/Bright Persona 5 mix). This was my most hype game that wasn't Persona 5 and I was overly disappointed honestly. But yea 1 game isn't a lineup.

Xeno X's world was FAR from empty.

They eclipsed everything with only one game, having no hype in their favor and didn't have a traditional conference, to me that's a huge win.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
DannyDesario said:

Don't particularly love any of the big 3s in-house devs, but Zelda's open world looked empty and reminded me of Xenoblade X (Which I didn't like). Artstyle felt out of place for me too and I loked Wind Waker's art style (The Last Guardian/Bright Persona 5 mix). This was my most hype game that wasn't Persona 5 and I was overly disappointed honestly. But yea 1 game isn't a lineup.

Xeno X's world was FAR from empty.

Being empty is the new cool way to dismiss open world games. I love to look back at what they don't call empty and laugh.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

nintendo e3 2010 still the best
they made me to buy 3ds although i always hated nin handheld

tbone51 said:

Why? Because in the end its all opinions! Nintendo line up was bettter than sonys! Even if there was only LoZ! But thats also how they lost!

Thoughts on this matter and why other threads deserve to still be open including this one?

Discuss below fanboys!

Nintendo doesn't have a lineup in my opinion. It's just Zelda.

Although Zelda, and this Zelda, is good, for me, that wasn't really spectacular.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

As I said to other people who made "XYZ won or lost E3!" threads, cut it out.

Each company had good showings, each of them did what they set out to do successfully. Stop the console war nonsense.

Locking.