By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Just Won and Lost E3 at the Same Time!

Why? Because in the end its all opinions! Nintendo line up was bettter than sonys! Even if there was only LoZ! But thats also how they lost!

Thoughts on this matter and why other threads deserve to still be open including this one?

Discuss below fanboys!

Around the Network

Don't particularly love any of the big 3s in-house devs, but Zelda's open world looked empty and reminded me of Xenoblade X (Which I didn't like). Artstyle felt out of place for me too and I liked Wind Waker's art style (The Last Guardian/Bright Persona 5 mix). This was my most hype game that wasn't Persona 5 and I was overly disappointed honestly. But yea 1 game isn't a lineup.

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

Lol, wishful thinking on anyone thinking it won anything. A sequel to the last story would have been better though.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

They lost when they went to show Pokemon after the Zelda trailer. Thankfully they fixed later.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Can't remember a single time Nintendo won E3.

Around the Network
lionpetercarmoo said:

Trunkin said:
lionpetercarmoo said:

2006 was by far the biggest defeat. It was equivalent to 2013 PS4 vs X1 imo

Trunkin said:
lionpetercarmoo said:

You mean the one where the controller wasn't working lol. Based on the information i've seen Sony won that one with Nintendo in Second.

Yes I kind of feel the same, is strange, it is depressive because they have shown 2 games but at the same time is like Zelda eclipses everything else, and for a company that had not a lot of hype this E3 it was surprising how big of a hype machine Zelda has turned to be, they just seem the be fully delivering with this one.

lionpetercarmoo said:
Trunkin said:

You mean the one where the controller wasn't working lol. Based on the information i've seen Sony won that one with Nintendo in Second.

Your info is wrong. From recent years is 2006, 2010 and 2014. Basically every four years.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile