By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: Only Sony and Nintendo Have Exclusives, Now

So only Sony and Nintendo got exclusive games now

Yes, that's right. 432 71.76%

Yes but I don't care. 67 11.13%

No. 103 17.11%

Total:602

As someone who has a PC, Wii U, and PS4, I must say that until today the only thing I really felt I NEEDED to own was the PC and Wii U, as almost every major title I have on the PS4 was also on the PC. After this E3 it finally feels like the PS4 is also a necessity.

Xbox1 isn't there for me... I just feel no need to get one, and just about every time they reveal a new game it's also on the PC.

Around the Network

Yup, Microsoft killed the Xbox brand.

I'm sorry but Valdath is right (for me). There was a time Xbox got Forza, Gears and all only for their console. That was their idendity. Today all these games are on PC. I don't see Xbox as a console anymore. Just a cheap PC.

Nintendo & Sony got it.

kowenicki said:
axumblade said:
Technically its not really killing it as much as it is expanding their audience. They know not everybody plays console gaming so what better way to expand their brand than to allow people to buy their games that would otherwise be ignored by a whole sect of gaming?

There is no technically about it.  That is EXACTLY what it is doing

Looking at posts like "Yup, they killed the xbox brand", I cant believe the narrow mindedness of some posters on this forum...

What am I saying... of course I can!

Exactly, now I can play Forza, and am now convinced to upgrade to Windows 10. That is a plus for microsoft, not a negative. 

Those of you saying is a bad move are likely those of you that don't own an Xbox. It's a great move that opens up the platform to be all windows devices. You're a PC gamer, cool buy these Xbox games. No PC, cool buy an Xbox and play on TV. It's a smart move that makes the Xbox platform more desirable to game devs as well as consumers.

Around the Network

Technically, MS still have XBox "console" exclusives though.

thats right espacially as a pc gamer, the only exclusive on Xbox One left is Raiden 5 a shoot em up made by a japanese devoloper

WebMasterFlex said:
I'm sorry but Valdath is right (for me). There was a time Xbox got Forza, Gears and all only for their console. That was their idendity. Today all these games are on PC. I don't see Xbox as a console anymore. Just a cheap PC.

Nintendo & Sony got it.

Sony and Nintendo release their games exclusively on their systems.

Microsoft is is one gen closer to releasing games on Playstation and Nintendo consoles, that's going to happen after Scorpio sales plummet.

Acevil said:
kowenicki said:

There is no technically about it.  That is EXACTLY what it is doing

Looking at posts like "Yup, they killed the xbox brand", I cant believe the narrow mindedness of some posters on this forum...

What am I saying... of course I can!

Exactly, now I can play Forza, and am now convinced to upgrade to Windows 10. That is a plus for microsoft, not a negative. 

They just saved a lot of people 400-500$.

How is that good for the Xbox brand, they literally gave up.

Thread title should actually read....

So, only Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft have exclusives.

Guess each manufacturer has exclusives...lol.