By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: Only Sony and Nintendo Have Exclusives, Now

So only Sony and Nintendo got exclusive games now

Yes, that's right. 432 71.76%

Yes but I don't care. 67 11.13%

No. 103 17.11%

Total:602

This is the message I got from E3. There is no exclusive on xbox. I got a PC so I got every xbox games. Only Sony and Nintendo got exclusives now.

What's the point to have an xbox when you already have a PC ?

Around the Network

yeah, my pc is my xbox one now, still want halo tho.

Yeah its really weird, I don't really understand MicroSofts reasoning here. I want to see how it plays out.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I think if anything Microsoft showed yesterday, and if we want to look back even a little further Sony showed with SFV, that console makers do not consider PC to be a competitor and thus don't see it the same way we board-trollers do.

I can't complain, that's what I wanted since I have a PC. No need of buying a XOne now XD.

Around the Network

I can imagine some people being upset, its the end of the lifespan for XBox one with scorpio coming and scorpio is aiming to be a pc-xbox hybrid, people who want this new system will want the new console, which does look like a good concept if its not too expensive.

Overall this move is GREAT for consumers, horrible for people who own a pc and bought an xbox for exclusives, I think microsoft should have started this feature at the launch of scorpio, one year later, and should have had gears and so exclusive for the Xone because thats what people might have bought in to.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

They're blurring the lines between Xbox and PC. That's not good for the Xbox brand :S

If you don't like gaming on PC, you can get an Xbox. It's not that hard. Like Neodegenerate said back there, a good reason could be that console software doesn't directly compete with PC.

Most people don't like PCs. That's the point.

Crazy, I know.

Seems like there turning Xbox into there version of the Steam Box, its just a cheap PC for playing games now.

Which is a fine enough strategy i guess, they want to take PC back from steam.

As someone that has to own a decent spec PC for work reasons, this is totally win win for me at least :)