By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate Sony's 2016 E3 Conference

I don't know what happened to God of War. It looks more like The Last of Us than any hack and slash.

The Last Guardian and Horizon look great.

Can't get too excited about story trailers. Not interested in VR or Detroit. Spider-Man could be good - just need to see more.

Short and sweet, without any filler, and good pacing. But a lot of the games looked dull, and I don't appreciate Sony's focus on storytelling in general.

I'd probably give it a 6.5, slightly behind the 7 I gave Microsoft.

Around the Network

10/10

Like I said in the other thread, you can say what you will about the games (different strokes for different folks), but the conference itself was as close to perfect as you can get.

9/10

And TGS will be awesome.

What I like:

Death Stranding
GOW
TLG
Horizon
Detroit
Call of Duty
Spiderman
Days Gone

8/10
I kinda miss those interviews and monologs >_>

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

7/10

Around the Network

6/10

Awesome format, trailer after trailer and no cringe worthy on stage interactions/mouth full comments.

It would've been awesome if the trailers were... Different from one another.

How many action/adventure open world games were shown? How much shooting was showed? (Even Prompto adding up to that). While some games look gorgeous graphics wise... They look boring AF to me.

The orchestra played beautifully!

I guess I need to connect with the Western studios and what they're doing, aside from Blizzard I was completely clueless as to who was behind the next open world action adventure game developed in the West.

Boring to say the least, but that's just my opinion and I bet many people loved the trailers.

+

Resident EVIl, Orchestra, format, good riddance of on stage interactions.

-

Boring AF and those Call Of Duty trailers went on for too long.

7/10, no new footage for FFVIIR.

7/10.

Jam-packed with games with little to no filler, but that Crash announcement hit me hard, and the ending was pretty weak.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

9/10 overall very solid showing overall.

8 or 9 out of 10. God of War looks really nice, although I still wish they would have changed the main character to someone else (I do have a suspicion that the kid shown in the trailer will be the main character in the game, as it was his actions that gave those points in the trailer). Horizon still looks great, The Last Guardian actually has a release date, which pretty much sealed the fact that I have to finally get a PS4 this year.

Days Gone seems interesting, but looks very similar to The Last of Us, so we'll have to see. The rest of the conference was very well put together as well, and almost all the games shown during it were interesting. The orchestra was a very nice touch as well.