By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate Sony's 2016 E3 Conference

10/10 for no bullshit

Around the Network
GOWTLOZ said:

I agree but that wasn't my point.

He complained about the new GOW not being anything like the older GOW games, and then complained about Kratos being in this game like he did in the older games.

That's a stealth way of saying he doesn't like new and old Kratos which could be explained with one of the possibilities I mentioned in my first quote.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

9.0/10 it was fucking excellent.

It would have been a 10/10 but I was dissapointed that Days Gone was just yet another zombe game and Resident Evil 7, while the trailer was amazing, isn't exclusive it was just shown at the Sony conference so it isn't as big of a deal and I honestly have no interest in Horizon.

AbbathTheGrim said:
GOWTLOZ said:

I agree but that wasn't my point.

He complained about the new GOW not being anything like the older GOW games, and then complained about Kratos being in this game like he did in the older games.

That's a stealth way of saying he doesn't like new and old Kratos which could be explained with one of the possibilities I mentioned in my first quote.

Yes and its really weird as Kratos seems to have changed his ways. Guess some people won't accept him no matter what, for reasons you stated.