By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate Sony's 2016 E3 Conference

7/10

I was happy seeing another Gravity Rush 2 trailer and Last Guardian finally getting a release date but nothing ground breaking for me.

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:

How did Sony do? I give it a 9/10 thanks to Kratos being back, Horizon being even more awesome than I thought and Days Gone looking cool.

How about you?

I rated 9/10 as well.

Pros:

+ God of War looks stunning!

+ Horizon Zero Dawn looks even more promising!

+ No PS4k bullshit.

+ THE LAST GUARDIAN!

+ DaysGone

+ Kojima and  naked Reedus 

Cons:

- I'm slightly disapointed that they didn't show more VR 1st party like RIFT or more Japanese title like Kingdom Heart 3, Persona 5.

I enjoyed very very very MUCH! Especially that God of War Elder's Scroll. DAMN!

6-7/10

I not like a list of games with no release date, only the Last Guardian is for this year? Crash was dissapointing feel like we are years away of a new Crash game and not sure when we can expect the Crash remasters?

Also I am dissapointed in how they handle VR. It is the last PS conference to show it of? Liked Resident Evil VII. Should try that demo.

7 / 10

People always overhype these shows. There was not *that* much new and exciting stuff. Still a solid show and I enjoyed it. Just not "best e3 conference ever" kind of stuff.

konnichiwa said:
6-7/10

I not like a list of games with no release date, only the Last Guardian is for this year? Crash was dissapointing feel like we are years away of a new Crash game and not sure when we can expect the Crash remasters?

Also I am dissapointed in how they handle VR. It is the last PS conference to show it of? Liked Resident Evil VII. Should try that demo.

Do you realise how many exclusives PS4 has this year? Even next year is becoming packed with eclusives.... Persona 5 and Horizon in February alone. 

Crash games are remakes... that is like R&C, should be really good. 

You can't have everything right now, that's not how it works...

Around the Network

10/10. Perfect. GOW alone was enough. That is a generation defining game that makes all before it look like d league.

8.5/10. SO MUCH GAMES

but lack of Red Dead Redemption makes it not receive a perfect score.

4/5, which may or may not equal 8/10. It was pretty great, but the lack of a Crash trailer and the lack of Neo hurt it a bit. Still, great!

Pretty meh to me. Horizon announced last year. Last guardian known for many years. Detroit announced last year. Spider-Man rumored for months already. A teaser trailer for a kojima game years away.

God of war and days gone were nice but overall nothing to exciting. Crash news was also a huge downer.

Microsoft's wasn't much better either. I feel last year's was much better.

9 / 10

Best there was at E3.