By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate Sony's 2016 E3 Conference

I'm debating between 8.5 and 9.0. More likely the former, but i need some time to properly process everything they showed. It all went by so quickly.

I really hope they stick to this format going forwards. So many games, so little fluff. +1

Around the Network

10/10 just for having that freakin orchestra!!!!

But honestly 8/10. Great new games shown (not just games people have already known about last year), and solid games for VR.

God of War!!

Roronaa_chan said:

Days Gone looks like what I expected, an uninspired "us too" ND-poor-man's-clone. Also, try watching videos of God of war, Days Gone and Horizon side by side. Yeahh...variety's being thrown out the window in the AAA scene.

I noticed this too. Is not a bad thing per se because the environments do look good, but those 3 games do look extremely similar in that regard. Some different artstyles would have been nice.

Nintendo and PC gamer

8.5/10 - They just showed us great games. No filler bullshit and I hope this is how they format all of their conferences going forward.

Around the Network

Great conference 7/10 for me.

Some great games, but a lot of cgi teasers with no official release dates (this always bothers me). Sony VR will likely be the weakest of the 3 (Oculus, Vive, Sony VR), so I will be waiting to see who MS supports.

Waiting on more NX, NEO, and Scorpio info/price/specs but currently leaning Scorpio.

IMO MS had a better conference. Looking forward to what Nintendo brings. Sony owners/supporters should be pleased.

8.5/10

Great pacing, quite a few announcements, lots of gameplay, little filler, VR and Lego didn't take up too much time (heck, VR even looked sort of appealing) and CoD was actually intriguing.

The conference in itself was splendid

But personally half te content was already leaked (GoW, Spiderman)
VR is utterly uninteresting to me.
Detroit, Horizon and Days Gone were great though.

So overall 7/10 (because i loved me the orchestra)

You should have a poll--like the Microsoft one does.

That was a pretty strong conference.
Sony really nails what makes this conferences good.
Almost non-stop fun for the audience and for its fans.

9/10