By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 7 announced for PS4, Xbox One, and PC; PS4 demo out now

Nautilus said:
Conegamer said:
Quite the pleasant surprise reveal. Definitely looks more horror game which can only be a good thing! Will try out the demo and see whether or not there's something to back what we've seen up.

You are at E3?

No but there is a demo for PS+ members avaliable (isn't there?)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Nautilus said:

You are at E3?

There's a demo for PS plus members on the PS store tonight. 

UGHHHHHH IM NOT WITH MY PS4 WITH ME.Argh.Well going to try out at gamescon.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I'm not really feeling the Resi vibes from this, I am however getting paranormal activity vibes with a dose of acid.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

That's not RE7.

I was loving the trailer... Then I became speechless when I saw the "Resident Evil" name at the end.

Capcom... Thank you!! Thank you very much!!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Not for Xbox gamers though. 

But you have a PS4

Or do I? xD jk

I was scared from start and couldn't believe it was Resident Evil when the title showed up. *major shocker! So excited!!

no demo yet i would of liked to see it exclusive after dead rising skipping the last 2 on PS but hey i'll take days gone instead

another problem im having is all the great games releasing end of this year and next with new powerful consoles around the corner i'll hate to see these games released again kinda like all those remastered stuff we saw and are still seeing i dont want a superior version rereleasing after i devoted my time on a inferior one

Play Me

Its realy wierd that they are just making this first person and 100% scraping the lore and yet still calling it VII rather than rebooting the whoel thing but whatever.

Roronaa_chan said:
That's not RE7.

It's Silent Hill 5.  I guess Capcom had to make it.