By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 7 announced for PS4, Xbox One, and PC; PS4 demo out now

Glad it's not exclusive.

Around the Network

Based on the trailer, it looks like RE is back being a horror game! Yayyy!!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Looks like PT demo but with weak graphics. Capcom should ask Konami to use Fox Engine.

CGI-Quality said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Glad it's not exclusive.

Eh, probably would have been fantastic, either way. :P

Not for Xbox gamers though. 

Quite the pleasant surprise reveal. Definitely looks more horror game which can only be a good thing! Will try out the demo and see whether or not there's something to back what we've seen up.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

CAPCOM; I FORGIVE YOU!!!!!! IT SEEMS ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING!!!!!!!!!!!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Conegamer said:
Quite the pleasant surprise reveal. Definitely looks more horror game which can only be a good thing! Will try out the demo and see whether or not there's something to back what we've seen up.

You are at E3?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Yay, after 10 years of mediocrity a real Resident Evil game! RE4 was good, but everything after that was beyond disappointing.

look at the comments people still arent satisfied just like i excepted it to be if they would make it scarry what this certain fanatic fanbase demands

Nautilus said:
Conegamer said:

You are at E3?

There's a demo for PS plus members on the PS store tonight.