By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the last game you played that (at least for you) deserved a "Perfect 10" score?

Last blade 2

Around the Network
aLkaLiNE said:
Enter the gungeon would be my most recent perfect 10 based on
- price
- replayability
- difficulty (it has the old school mentality. No hand holding)
- fun factor
- level design (procedurally generated dungeons)
- art style (a la castle crashers)
- the game is very funny even. The humor is sarcastically self aware but tasteful

As a complete package priced at $15, it's the best indie title I've played in the past five years by a healthy margin

Noted and wishlisted at both my GOG (preferred) and Steam accounts! Looks like the kind of game I like to play.

The Last of Us

I love, love, love Uncharted 4, and it's "perfect" for what it is, but it's not on par with The Last of Us so it can't quite get that perfect 10 from me.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

KLXVER said:
S.Peelman said:
I am a tough judge when it comes to scores. It would be rare for me to rate a game higher than 8, such a number or even higher would only be reserved for what I consider the very best games. I would only rate one game ever with a perfect 10/10 score; my favorite game of all-time.

......Majoras Mask?

No, but almost. The one before that.

d21lewis said:
Ori and the Blind Forest. That game is a miracle.

I bought it when it first came out and then got the Definitive Edition but never got around to playing it until about a week ago. I started playing and it was good. Then, it was better. After a while, I said "No way this game is this good!" Then I said "No way they can keep this up!" By the time it ended, I knew I had experienced something truly special. I legit feel sorry for any gamer that doesn't get to experience the feeling that game gave me. A must play for "Metroidvania" fans. Possibly the best I've ever played in the genre.

Nice response. That has been on my Wishlist for a while now (well, pretty much since release).

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
KLXVER said:

......Majoras Mask?

No, but almost. The one before that.

I LOLed :D

In recent memory Dark Souls has come the closest to a perfect 10. The previous one would be The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.

farlaff said:
aLkaLiNE said:
Enter the gungeon would be my most recent perfect 10 based on
- price
- replayability
- difficulty (it has the old school mentality. No hand holding)
- fun factor
- level design (procedurally generated dungeons)
- art style (a la castle crashers)
- the game is very funny even. The humor is sarcastically self aware but tasteful

As a complete package priced at $15, it's the best indie title I've played in the past five years by a healthy margin

Noted and wishlisted at both my GOG (preferred) and Steam accounts! Looks like the kind of game I like to play.

Are you asking me to gift you the game d: lol *thinks about potentially good karma that could come out of that*

Games I would consider 10/10 are...
Uncharted 4
Batman Arkham City
Mario Galaxy series
Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Windwaker HD
Metroid Prime

I think Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario Galaxy. Given I might take away some points from Galaxy for being a bit easy.